Why did Romney lose?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Nov 14, 2012.

1. The knuckle draggers and mouthbreathers just want to make sure those govt checks, LINK cards and other "free shit" keep rolling in. "Economics" isn't something they care much about.

#31     Nov 14, 2012
  2. negro is a racist term?: JFC what term is "acceptable"?

#32     Nov 14, 2012
  3. What about spics, is that racist?

#33     Nov 15, 2012
  4. Sadly, they are still on the same boat that sunk them.

#34     Nov 15, 2012
  5. ~~~

~~~

Agreed and selecting Ryan as his running mate is a big mistake.

#35     Nov 15, 2012
  6. Mav88

Mav88

you have a very primitive view of the world, you are like the Kenyans cheering for.... what exactly? You believe that a majority vote makes something 'true', argumentum ad populum be damned.

I am still living the same life I was two weeks ago except that I don't give a damn about contributing anymore. My personal life is actually better in that regard, a freedom of sorts. Alternatively, after celebrating you still have to go back the same job you had before and yet you feel better. A microcosm of blacks in general who lost economic ground under Obama, but all they seem to care about is that the president has black skin and the free cell phones keep on a coming. Their lives are just as shitty and the outlook is even shittier.

I can relate at some level. I used to feel better when my NFL team won, yet there wasn't a single real change in my life. Then I analyzed it and realized I was living vicariously and wasting my time.

I'm not on any political boat, that's stupid. I simply care about what's best for the country and it will be dictated by the reality regardless of election outcome. If the rest of you don't agree I am not going to let that stop me from improving my life. What you will find is that people who are good at surviving in a free market are just as good within some mickey mouse government run economy. There will always be ways for people with determination and smarts, and the dummies will always be dummies.

#36     Nov 15, 2012
  7. I am happy that you are doing well. But, this is about the GOP and how they can right their ship. Do you have an opinion on that?

#37     Nov 15, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Extremely well said.

#38     Nov 15, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Why, you going to start voting for them if they do?

#39     Nov 15, 2012
  10. Ricter

Ricter

You give no evidence of that with your posting, which hasn't changed a bit.

#40     Nov 15, 2012