Why did Romney lose?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by nutmeg, Nov 14, 2012.

1. He was the most electable. The best candidate for this cycle did not run. The dems have already picked their candidate for 2016. The question is, can she beat Chris Christie. He is dynamic in his own ways.

#21     Nov 14, 2012
  2. It was the Clinton DNC speech, I heard my prairie friends buzzing about that for a week. That is when I knew Obama was going to win. In 2008, it was my prairie friends who alerted me to this senator from Illinois. I did not know who he was until I finally had to ask because of all the bumper stickers on all the cars down here.

#22     Nov 14, 2012
  3. More parody?

#23     Nov 14, 2012
  4. even other mormans had a problen with his dishonesty:

Bush Had More Mormon Support Than Romney
    Pew Research finds that Mitt Romney won 78% of the Mormon vote in the 2102 presidential election.

In 2004, George W. Bush was backed by 80% of Mormons.

#24     Nov 14, 2012
  5. No. Ask Tsing if was parody. You who do not live in the Heartland greatly misread their ability to feel the pulse of America. I warned Tsing. He said put your money where your mouth is, and I did. Listen to the Heartland, and you will not go wrong.

#25     Nov 14, 2012
  6. Ricter

Ricter

This discussion will not be dictated to by fact checkers.

#26     Nov 14, 2012
  7. From day one it was obvious that Romney had chosen a team of amateurs to run his campaign. It was painful to watch. They were always on defense, getting caught wrong-footed time after time, and incapable of playing offense.

I'm surprised Obama only got 50.5% of the vote. I expected him to win by a much larger percentage.

#27     Nov 14, 2012
  8. Mav88

Mav88

auto bailouts, unemployment checks, disability checks, medicare, minority giveaways, AA, and border security

I don't care how dynamic any fiscal conservative is, it will not sell anymore

#28     Nov 14, 2012
  9. Ricter

Ricter

The Romney campaign could have stuck to, "I know the economy is improving, but I can do it better." That would have confined the battle to his economists vs. professional economists, and the public won't listen to that.

#29     Nov 14, 2012
  10. BSAM

BSAM

"Spics"?
    "Negros"?
    Are we so upset that we have to stoop to flagrant racism?

#30     Nov 14, 2012