Why did Romney hire a Gay guy only to fire him later?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, May 7, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I have seen 2 year old kids who are more honest, and more mature than you. No more point in talking to someone who never concedes that they are wrong about anything under any circumstance, have fun.

#31     May 7, 2012
  2. In others words, that's it, you quit:D

You should not rush in to alleviate Lucrum's beatings, it will just get you sent down the rabbit hole. And you are a reasonable guy most days. Don't get your ass kicked for no good reason:D

#32     May 7, 2012
  3. luke . . . .if you dont know world cuisine , that can only mean you were fooling us about being an International Airline pilot.:mad:.

#33     May 8, 2012
  4. Maxine . . . now thats not a nice thing to say. You should not forget you swore the Oath of Allegiance or did you fake that also.:p.

#34     May 8, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I have a two year old daughter. 2 years olds are far more honest than leftists. When they are not telling the truth they look up smile and sort of swivel back and forth...waiting to see if you will let them get away with it by being cute. Most leftists are far from cute but I suspect their parents let them get away with lying all the time.

#35     May 8, 2012
  6. jem

jem

I have a two year old daughter. 2 years olds are far more honest than leftists. When they are not telling the truth they look up smile and sort of swivel back and forth...waiting to see if you will let them get away with it by being cute. Most leftists are far from cute but I suspect their parents let them get away with lying all the time.

Can you believe there are leftists who would say debasing the dollar does not effect food and gas prices. That other thread supporting Krugman is amazing.

#36     May 8, 2012
  7. Why did Romney hire a Gay guy only to fire him later?
    --------------------

I like the thread title, sums up everthing perfectly. Romeny didn't have the problem the gay guy did.

why is it every minority with a problem end up in the lap of the person who had nothing to do with the problem. The gay guy is a liability, he had an agenda and "used" Romney campaign to advance his agenda. self centered activists, "what's in it for me" mentality.

The gay issue is connected to the religion issue is connected to the abortion issue is connected to the birth control issue and it all ends up in romneys lap because he hired a gay guy. It's not worth it. It never ends. this country is stuck on fuckinng "boo boo" hour. Everyone has a personal problem they want the gov't to fix.

#37     May 8, 2012