Why did Romney hire a Gay guy only to fire him later?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by noob_trad3r, May 7, 2012.

1. In the sense that it is edible, Lucrum. I forget that you are a concrete type of thinker, and the abstraction of both things being edible was a bit much for you.

I will break things down for you better in the future.

#21     May 7, 2012
  2. You really have to dumb it down when talking to Luke

#22     May 7, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Funny, you didn't mention that earlier.
    So now you're going to claim some stupid BS about context?

You're an ignorant braggart who has nothing to brag about.

#23     May 7, 2012
  4. I should not have to mention something so basic, but again, I forget that I really have to do the Keep It Simple, thing with you. So I will in the future, I forget that the average reading comp for Americans is eighth grade. I will keep that in mind when I talk to you. Thank you for reminding me.

#24     May 7, 2012
  5. Yeah, I am working on getting it down to where he can get it on the first pass.

#25     May 7, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

"something so basic" as you being wrong and full of shit?

#26     May 7, 2012
  7. Max E.

Max E.

Thats complete horseshit and you know it.... any animal is edible, yet you chose to use one of the ones that is the most commonly eaten in america, implying that it was common to eat dog in Indonesia.

This is the reason why people are constantly pointing out that you are a pathological liar, because you wont under any circumstances admit you are wrong, even when someone has you dead to rights, you try to weasel your way out of it, by lying.

#27     May 7, 2012
  8. Really?:D :D :D

Okay, I since you are a nice guy most days, I will let you try that again Max.

#28     May 7, 2012
  9. Max E.

Max E.

I should have said 95% of animals were edible, you got me i was wrong by saying "any" animal is edible.... see how that works?

Now you willing to admit you were wrong about dog commonly being eaten in indonesia or you going to keep lying like a child?

#29     May 7, 2012
  10. I said dog is to Indonesia as cow is to us. Nowhere is it stated or even implied that every one there eats dog. But people do eat dog because dog is on the list of the things to eat there, just as cow is here.

That is called logic, Max.

See how that works?

#30     May 7, 2012