Why did obama start out with healthcare and invest so much into it.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by KINGOFSHORTS, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

"Corporations" is simplistic, but so is "corporations create jobs".

Corporations are not all created equal obviously. You've got them ranging from the employee owned, privately held "white hats" to the share-holder tyrannized, merging with government like a virus monstrosities that have eliminated millions of jobs in the past 24 months. I won't argue if the latter's reasons were legitimate or not, as unfortunately I've contributed to the bloodbath.

#11     Mar 13, 2010
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Obama has become Caption Ahab and health care is Moby Dick.

"Ahab is the tyrannical captain of the Pequod who is driven by a monomaniacal desire to kill Moby Dick, the whale that maimed him on the previous whaling voyage."

#12     Mar 13, 2010
  3. maxpi

maxpi

Some moron played the race card on me... leftists are ruthless in their acquisition of power and weak in the face of evil. There is an example of the ruthlessness...

I'm showing blacks that have been herded on to inner city reservations with welfare as their income that they could be thinking about what they have to remove from their path in order to get the real jobs in the private sector... the obstacles would be.... drumroll.... mouth breathing leftists!!

#13     Mar 13, 2010
  4. The US is in deep shit financially.
    DC's hostile acquisition of a multi-trillion dollar industry for free will
    help ease the balance of the debt heavy Federal Govt/Corporate DC.

Numbers can then show to support an improved economy.

It would work short term. It is criminal and will be a long term disaster not to mention massive Government take-over.

It is a Cash Grab to stabilize the economy and cover-up the theft to date.

#14     Mar 13, 2010
  5. Health Care will pass with flying colors.

Write it in stone.

#15     Mar 13, 2010