Why did Obama hang this picture in the White House?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

Uhhhh...............I do not think Farrakhan claims him.

#21     Aug 25, 2011
  2. When you say parasites, are we thinking the same ones?

#22     Aug 26, 2011
  3. ==============
    JakeJ;
    I see your points,thanks, but much of the evidence is that his ''Rev, Jeremian Wright[ Barack Obama 20 year so called pastor] is Farakhans friend[Speller check not used.]

That God & Jesus he did not advertise again in that picture frame;
    his favorite book= Rules for Radicals book , dedicated to Lucifer :cool:

Wonder if the earthquake knocked it down;
    that earthquake did crack/close the Washington monument...:cool:

#23     Aug 26, 2011
  4. Ricter

Ricter

"ter·ror·ism

noun /ˈterəˌrizəm/ 

The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims"

Please indicate which part of nuking civilians in order to compel a government's surrender violates the above definition of terrorism.

#24     Aug 26, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

'

Rules of engagement for war were far different back then, every country was carpet bombing cities and killing civilians, there was no such thing as trying to save civilian lives. You cant really call it a terrorist act when we were doing what everyone else in the war was doing.

#25     Aug 26, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

What a fucking moron you are lil' Ricky.

How is it you're not crying about the Japanese "terrorist" attack on Pearl Harbor?

Or the German's "terrorist" attacks on London?

Or the British "terrorist" attacks on German cities?

#26     Aug 26, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

This post is way beneath you.

You know we nuked them so that we wouldn't lose hundreds of thousands of US troops during an invasion. Given the atrocities the Japanese committed in China and S.E. Asia I'm surprised at you. Far more Japanese would have died in an invasion as well.

My grandfather was captured on Sumatra and related the horrific treatment of prisoners that occurred all across asia. Extreme inhumanity was the norm.

You should retract or qualify your post. Not angry here just surprised and a little disappointed.

#27     Aug 26, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

A little trivia on the "humanity" of those poor Japanese. During WWII
    you were 17 times more likely to die as POW of the Japanese than you were fighting them on the front lines.

#28     Aug 26, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Wow.

My grandfather returned home with malaria, dengue fever and beriberi. He survived the camps but died suddenly at the dinner table in the 60s back in the states, they think from a malaria attack. He turned white and asked to be excused from the table and laid down on the couch and was gone.

As a POW he was made to live outside (no shelter) in the Sumatra jungle, no mosquito netting, insufficient food, no medical care etc. He said that most of his buddies died. I was lucky to have known him.

#29     Aug 26, 2011
  10. Larson

Larson Guest

What is actually stunning is the fact you show up in P&R with your thumb up your ass as usual, after promising to leave and not come back.

#30     Aug 26, 2011