Why did Obama hang this picture in the White House?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by FortuneTeller, Aug 24, 2011.

1. Hard to find one who's more of an Odumbo apologist than you.

#11     Aug 24, 2011
  2. Frankly, I'd like to hear Bill Cosby's opinion.

#12     Aug 24, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Offense and defense arise mutually.

#13     Aug 25, 2011
  4. I don't believe liberals WANT to move past our ugly racial past. Its like they can't just let it die, they want to keep the fire burning. I don't get it.

#14     Aug 25, 2011
  5. Crispy

Crispy

My thoughts precisely.

#15     Aug 25, 2011
  6. Crispy

Crispy

Yes you do. Follow the money. Trillions in failed social programs...someone got rich off them. And it certainly wasnt the black community.

#16     Aug 25, 2011
  7. pspr

pspr

You're right. Liberals can't let it die. They have to keep stoking the racist fires, the poor fires, the fires of any minority they can find.

They live to have government appropriate money to these groups and thus they rake off the top as they get these programs instituted.

Take away the government money and you take away the liberal income. What would they do if they had no minority to promote for government money? They would have to go out and work in the real world and deal with real people and we can't have that.

#17     Aug 25, 2011
  8. Larson

Larson Guest

Many thanks to the two prior posts, explaining the purpose of BO and his hypocrisy. He has made a nice living off of someone else's misfortune.

#18     Aug 25, 2011
  9. You know nothing about either if you really "think" what we did to Japan was terrorism.

#19     Aug 25, 2011
  10. #20     Aug 25, 2011