Why Did Michael Kill The Police Chief and Solatzo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arnie Guitar, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Didn't read The Sicilian, but saw the movie. Maybe it was a great book, but was not a good movie.

The Godfather and Godfather II were near perfect movies.

By the way, for movie buffs, this website has nearly every flick, with the entire cast and info, as well as viewer reviews and ratings. Great source if you are trying to remember who was in a particular flick:

http://www.imdb.com/

You can search by film title, director, etc. You can also search by actor which is a nice way to see the complete acting history.

#31     Feb 2, 2007

2. The movie REALLY sucked...the Book? You can't put it down...

#32     Feb 2, 2007
  3. Small pebble in my shoe before tying this thread up...

It's Sollozzo.

#33     Feb 2, 2007
  4. Sollozzo??? Really? All this time I always thought it would be Market Surfer

#34     Feb 2, 2007
  5. Here are the relevant pages re: Sollozzo and the meeting.

The pages are not in order, but if you guys need any clarification on the negotiator and the reasons for Michael to attend the meeting, let me know and I'll scan in more.

#35     Feb 2, 2007
  6. ZZZzzzzzzz....

The sad thing about this whole 'interweb fight' is that you're the older one here. But you obviously still play by little kid rules sooooo:

sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me.

But wait a sec, you're in San Diego aren't you? Next time you're in L.A. look me up because immature or not, I'd relish the chance to let you 'school' me with all of your knowledge straight to my face...and I'll even unblur it for you as long as I can take a picture of YOUR face after you get your ass kicked by a little girl.

#36     Feb 2, 2007
  7. grivas

grivas

You're still blurring your face? sheesh.

I think Michael did it because they couldn't afford to fuck it up. Screwing up the hit would have also meant escalating the war with McCluskey's faction of the police.

A better question would be, why did Solozzo meet with Michael at all? Why wouldn't they have picked Tom Hagen (whom they felt to be logical enough to see the benefits of making a deal) or Fredo (whom they knew couldn't fight his way out of a wadded kleenex)? Michael obviously would have had that much more antipathy towards them after the broken jaw incident.

#37     Feb 3, 2007
  8. ZZZzzzzzzz....

The sad thing about this whole 'interweb fight' is that you're the older one here. But you obviously still play by little kid rules sooooo:

sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never harm me.

I've got to play down to your level of development, or underdevelopment as the case may be...I don't want to strain that little brain of yours...

Gee, should I "site" the above, or cite the above. What to do? Maybe I should call a communications theory major to figure that one out.

LOL!

But wait a sec, you're in San Diego aren't you? Next time you're in L.A. look me up because immature or not, I'd relish the chance to let you 'school' me with all of your knowledge straight to my face...and I'll even unblur it for you as long as I can take a picture of YOUR face after you get your ass kicked by a little girl.

So I would look you up and see a blurry face, that you would need to "unblur?"

Your face is so blurry even now that you would have to "unblur" it for me?

OMFG!

Communications theory major using the word "unblur."

More evidence of the bottom of the class finish...

http://www.onelook.com/?w=unblur&ls=a

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=unblur

Anyway, you being in L.A. gives me another fine reason to add to the list of other good reasons to avoid that cesspool L.A.

Lauren you really do communicate well, assuming that what you are trying to communicate is that you are a bottom dweller...

*note: I am quite disappointed we have not seen the ET knights in shining armour come to poor Lauren's rescue...

#38     Feb 3, 2007
  9. sigh...

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

#39     Feb 3, 2007
  10. Please delete this thread,
    if not, at least lock it.

#40     Feb 3, 2007