Why Did Michael Kill The Police Chief and Solatzo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Arnie Guitar, Jan 26, 2007.

1. [Cue Beavis and Butthead]"Heh. Heh, heh, heh"

"He said fallacious" "Heh. Heh, heh, heh"

:D

#21     Feb 1, 2007
  2. "Yes, I am sure you don't think so..."
    Well I just said that didn't I?

I didn't hear you say anything...

"Typical dramatic response."
    Seeing as how I clearly stated that it was indeed the first time I'd seen the movie in its entirety, I can only assume that YOU restated that in a form of a question for dramatic purposes so I believe you were the first queen to start the drama dialogue

Restatement was for clarification. Difficult to believe someone of your advanced age was seeing the Godfather in its entirely for the first time...I hesitate to even guess what prevented you from seeing what most critics and movie buffs think may be one of the best films of all time in its entirety. Perhaps it was just too deep for you and you fell asleep. Who knows...

"..and she breaks just like a little girl.""
    Um, yeah. Lost me there. No clue what that's supposed to mean but a quick search on the internet here as turned up numerous forum post signatures with that in it by a certain poster 'OPTIONAL777'...so I guess it means something to you...and a few of your personalities.

So you have no clue. So you are clueless. Thanks for the confession.

I have only one personality, thanks. You do appear quite confused to me. Maybe you think the many aspects of yourself are actually different personalities. Okay Sybil, whatever you say...

"Perhaps if you ever take a class in logic, and attend it in its entirety you might learn that your comments are fallacious, as popularity and/or regard of an opinion has nothing to do with a logical foundation to an opinion. The 90 some percent approval that Bush had following certainly didn't his opinion to invade Iraq the right decision.
    YOUR opinion may be more popular, but that has nothing to with the accuracy or logical nature of an opinion.

Or are YOU really so hungrily driven to being popular that you think everything is a popularity contest, that popularity makes the most popular opinion the right opinion?

Oh, how Bill O'Reilly of you..."
    "

Listen.
    A) You don't want to step into the ring with me on the subject of fallacies and logic because not only did I 'attend' all my classes, I majored in Communication theory.

Well, it is a logical truth that someone finished at the bottom their class, thanks for the communication of your stature as a class bottom dweller, and what that actually looks like.

B) I never said my 'opinion' was RIGHT...I said that it was more highly regarded on here. Obviously you don't understand this concept so let me explain...it means that even if you and I shared the exact same opinion on something, people on HERE would give a hell of a lot more weight to MINE than YOURS. It has nothing to do with being right...perhaps you should have gone to elementary school in it's entirety where you might have learned that concept.

Good thing you didn't say your opinion was right, at least you have enough of a functioning intellect to admit that to everyone. The logical fallacy continues though, as popularity and/or public regard has nothing to with accuracy or logical truth. Having WEIGHT of an ET audience means exactly what to you? It means nothing to me, either logically or personally...apparently it means something to you though to even bring it up. Interesting to see that you care what ET members think, and give ET members opinions of opinions or opinions of other ET members some WEIGHT. You never cease to demonstrate how much of a lightweight you are seem to be. More fallacious arguments from the faceless one...

C) This is CHIT CHAT not POLITICS so I'm going to pretend that you didn't make a reference to anything concerning the latter.

Go ahead and pretend, that is something I imagine you are rather adept at.

D) If I cared about being with the 'popular' opinion then you'd probably be able to site for me all the back and forth flip-flopping opinions I've posted or expressed....You are obviously so concerned about making your self noticed on here that you go out of your way to argue with everyone about everything. You know how many user names I have/had on here? 1. You've had double digits and there's a reason for that.

Oh, I wouldn't "site" you for your flip flopping, as I already quoted Dylan in reference to you "...and she breaks like a little girl."

I might however, cite a person who majored in "Communications theory" on their choice of words...

"Really Lauren, you might want to stay in the shallow waters of the public pool... "
    I don't swim in public pools so that's moot.

I had not thought public pools could possibly be safe until now...

I think it is about time for one of your shining knights to come and try to rescue you...you know, those WEIGHTY ET members who hold you in such high regard...

#22     Feb 1, 2007
  3. Thanks, I will try to find that version, I may have heard it in the past, but don't recall it right now.

p.s. Just found the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTZem_g4TzM

#23     Feb 1, 2007
  4. Fallacious from the faceless one...you might be thinking of a hummer from a double bagger.

#24     Feb 1, 2007
  5. [​IMG]

#25     Feb 1, 2007
  6. Artie21

Artie21

That would be great, but tell Zzzz to fuck off is like telling your asshole not itch on a hot and humid day. It ain't gonna happen.

#26     Feb 1, 2007
  7. Gee, if I tell you to f* off on a message board, does that mean it is gonna happen?

p.s. First shining knight to the rescue..

:D

#27     Feb 2, 2007
  8. Way to hijack a thread.:confused: :confused:

Getting back to the original post.....Its funny you say " they would never do it in real life"....John Gotti had a hitman rub out Paul Castallano BUT was sitting in a car watching the whole time, in fact at one point the car pulled up next to them at a stop light, according to sammy 'da bull' gravano.

#28     Feb 2, 2007
  9. Which further supports my position. There's no way you'd have someone that high up do the dirty work.
    Listen, if Don Vito would have been healthy, he'd have never let Michael do the hit.
    One other thing I wonder about, if Sonny wouldn't have been killed, who would have taken power when Don Vito died, Sonny or Michael?
    Probably Sonny, because the attempted hit on Don Vito set off the chain of events that led Michael into power...

#29     Feb 2, 2007
  10. You should read the books....also, the Sicilian by puzo is another great one

#30     Feb 2, 2007