why deleted my thread,b/c is it too important?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jeffreyc01, Jul 29, 2008.

1. euclid

euclid

If you had read the thread in question you would know both why it was deleted and why it was funny that cabletrader joked about not seeing it.

Too bad you missed it. You sound like you could do with a good chuckle.
    :D

#41     Aug 13, 2008
  2. lol, well I'm glad someone got the joke, I was beginning to think I'd lost the plot for a minute :D

(ps Ivan, you can delete my replies to that doofus as well if you like....)

#42     Aug 13, 2008

3. You won't delete a post which is here to long and with so many wievs, that is why, but You keep removing new posts.

#43     Aug 13, 2008
  4. I'm removing your posts because you're throwing a temper tantrum and spamming the forum with feces. Just like a chimp in a cage.

I'll continue to delete every single post of yours that is insulting and screaming. When Magna or Joe gets online, they can remove you for good.

#44     Aug 13, 2008
  5. yah this is the obvious ques for FDMBs,i hope u can also File a Complaint or Report Suspicious Activities or Information to the CFTC too,
    http://www.cftc.gov/customerprotection/redressandreparations/index.htm
    anyway FDMAs wont have this ques,now the 1st FDMA i got is hotspot, if it has a higher leverage will be better,although it has other problem(already on the CFTC's desk).
    http://www.hotspotfx.com/aboutus/risk

#45     Aug 14, 2008
  6. Take a look at the customer applications for FXCM and InterbankFX - two obvious FDMBs. FXCM's says: "THE PRICES FXCM OFFERS MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PRICES AVAILABLE AND FXCM MAY OFFER DIFFERENT PRICES TO DIFFERENT CLIENTS."

InterbankFX said basically the same thing, but now they have made it more difficult to get to the risk disclosure on their customer app, first you need to submit all of your personal information - drivers license #, etc. before you can even read it. Wasnt like that as recently as a week ago.

I imagine if someone spent the time to go through Forex Saviors list of FCMs, there wouldnt be more than 1 or 2 that don't have this new disclaimer.

Scary. :eek:

#46     Aug 20, 2008