why deleted my thread,b/c is it too important?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jeffreyc01, Jul 29, 2008.

1. This was the thread

#31     Aug 4, 2008
  2. euclid

euclid

Funny :p

#32     Aug 4, 2008
  3. Oh that thread..........:D

#33     Aug 5, 2008
  4. hi, since from the above deleted thread issue 4DTrader is rite,can u let him or her back here, at least i dont want him to be removed from ET because of talking in my thread,plz do me a favour, just let him back here if possible.
    also i just hope he (already)knows that the other forum of "forexfactory" is focusing on forex,well the forum here is combined with other investments like stocks etc.
    thanks again!

#34     Aug 7, 2008
  5. 4D wasn't removed because of your thread. 4D was removed because of the inability to remain civil.

#35     Aug 8, 2008
  6. I expect him to return with alias:

WalmartStockBoy

with a thread

Easy Millions On A $500 Account - I Quit Again...

#36     Aug 9, 2008
  7. the real question everyone should be asking their broker/potential new broker is "do you at times offer different prices to different clients"

The NFA now requires that if they do this be disclosed in their customer account applications.

Ask yourself, why would a FDM give clients different prices...stop hunting maybe?

I can't really think of any other reason, can you.

my advice, find a broker that always displays the same prices to ALL of their clients ALL of the time.

#37     Aug 12, 2008
  8. I'd be very surprised to find any MM quoting individual prices, it's just too obvious.

I didn't know the NFA requires them to disclose it though, have you got a link for that info? Thanks

#38     Aug 13, 2008
  9. Ivan can answer for himself but forestgril you're talking out your arse, he's a trader and moderator not a sponsored poster, he's got a trading thread running where he's posting live trades, you DOOFUS!

Were you long Eur/Usd or something, is that why you're pissed?

#39     Aug 13, 2008
  10. lol, you've seriously lost the plot this time :D

Something's obviously upset you today so come on, spill the beans, what have you done? Overleveraged? Didn't cut your losses? Burned another account?

#40     Aug 13, 2008