why deleted my thread,b/c is it too important?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jeffreyc01, Jul 29, 2008.

1. hehe, looks like you've got seriously pissed at being ripped a new one over in this thread

Newsflash 4D, this is a virtual world so you can call me whatever/whoever you want as long as it keeps you happy and off the streets, who knows I may even be you as well! How scary would that be!

As a troll you fail miserably, 1 out of 10 for effort, nothing for content.....sorry.

:D

#21     Aug 3, 2008
  2. I didn't delete anyone's post. Save your self-rightous crap for someone who cares.

Obviously, if I wanted to "hide the truth" I'd have deleted this whole thread, right? Where's your take on that, yambag?

If this thread continues on it's conspiracy theory crap, it's going to chit chat.

#22     Aug 4, 2008
  3. Joab

Joab

The post was probably deleted because this is OLD news.

Anyone with half a clue understands the forex markets are rigged or should I say your forex broker is the market maker.

It's like playing poker against someone who always knows your hand.

#23     Aug 4, 2008
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

Exactly! And i wonder why so many people refuse to believe it. ???

Regards,
    redduke

#24     Aug 4, 2008
  5. i dont care which broker has an ECN modle or not,i just care which has the following characteristics: (1) when a retail customer enters an order on the FDM's platform, the FDM automatically (without human intervention and without exception) enters into the same transaction with another counterparty, creating an offsetting position in its own name; (2) the FDM confirms to the retail customer the price at which the order has been executed, which is the same price at which the FDM entered into the offsetting position; (3) the FDM does not profit from any resulting market movement as its offsetting transaction will result in the same profit or loss as the retail customer's transaction; and (4) the FDM's sole manner of compensation is a commission charge on each trade.
    http://www.nfa.futures.org/news/newsNotice.asp?ArticleID=2104

#25     Aug 4, 2008
  6. You are a shameless liar! You deleted the whole thread I started two days ago, it's titled "Are you Kidding Me?" I believe many people have seen the thread.

You are disgusting!!!! You must be removed from ET as a moderator!

#26     Aug 4, 2008
  7. Time to remove you from ET.

#27     Aug 4, 2008
  8. Nope, never saw that one, what was it about?

Anyway 4D I thought you quit 4 hours ago, looks like maybe it's gonna be a forced retirement :p

#28     Aug 4, 2008
  9. This is an Internet message board. You need to take it less seriously - seriously! Don't blow an artery over something that's virtual.

#29     Aug 4, 2008
  10. Google did see it

just type in
    "Are you kidding me ? site : elitetrader.com " in google

#30     Aug 4, 2008