why deleted my thread,b/c is it too important?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by jeffreyc01, Jul 29, 2008.

1. ok just say in USA or registered in NFA,any FCM or ECN who offers retail forex trading without being a Forex Dealer Member ("FDM")? thanks for ur discussion.

#11     Jul 30, 2008
  2. cstfx

cstfx

It probably got deleted because of your first 7 posts, five were the exact same cut and paste info in various threads and such. There is no need to keep repeating yourself as if what you have to say is anymore important than the next person. State it once and see what or if the response is; keep repeating it in new threads or hijacking other threads means you are just a useless nuisance.

BTW, what do you have to add to the discussion other than someone else's words? I gave you a list of FCM that offer fx trading, not bucket shops, in another thread. Have you looked into them?

#12     Jul 31, 2008
  3. plz give me the list(for retail forex trading) here directly or the link to that thread if u want,thanks!

#13     Aug 1, 2008
  4. cstfx

cstfx

Don't be lazy. God don't like lazy.

You also want me to pre-chew that meat for you first too?

#14     Aug 2, 2008
  5. This thread isn't about that. It's about your post being deleted, and now it's clear that it should have been deleted because you posted the same thing in 5 different threads like a little girl.

If you want to try again, do so WITHOUT THE CAPITAL LETTERS.

Haven't you been on the internet long enough to know that you don't use capitals like that? How old are you?

And by the way... everyone knows who the bucket shops are and which brokers have an ECN model. If you don't know, try doing a search here. You seem very lazy.

#15     Aug 3, 2008

6. jeffrey,

Your posts are deleted because they are the truth. Forex is the sponsor and ET listens to the sponsor by hiding the truth. ET behavior is immoral and unethical, but it's a commercial world and it's unavoidable. The victims are the ordinary traders. ET hurts them more than help them. The moderator really has no shame or conscience.

#16     Aug 3, 2008

7. Also, jefferey, don't forget the multiple ids being used by a single poster, possibly the moderator himself.

These ids are your enemies, they are the same person.

#17     Aug 3, 2008
  8. You hide truth from traders.

You delete genuinely helpful information.

You think of your sponsor more than the traders.

You have no conscience.

Your behavior is immoral and unethical.

Your serve your sponsor unashamedly.

You are a threat to the trading community.

#18     Aug 3, 2008
  9. I believe cabletrader, csfx and the moderator are the same person. They are here to pop up this website and collect money from the sponsor: Forex.com

#19     Aug 3, 2008
  10. you are a threat to your bank account

http://elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128230

#20     Aug 3, 2008