Why couldn't this happen to me?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ivanovich, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Personally, I am partial to this "before fame" set... nice hardware and stuff, you know.

[​IMG]

That was her layout in "Makes and Models" mag, where she was the cover girl. Is it too late to vote (p. 59)?

[​IMG]

#21     Mar 23, 2006
  2. What's the point of putting that loser ZZzz on ignore if everyone quotes him all the time? :(

#22     Mar 23, 2006
  3. Gee, I didn't know fellatio was still considered sex.
    Is that that old a republican definition?

I bet this kid shuddered at this experience alright. To his last - well U know.

#23     Mar 23, 2006
  4. Fixed broken image links above:

[​IMG]

If interested in the rest of the layout, just run, e.g., a Google image search for "Debra Lafave". She wasn't the M&M cover girl, btw (my mistake), merely model #07 in that issue. :cool:

#24     Mar 24, 2006
  5. achilles28

achilles28

I know when I was 15, I fantasized about the same thing.

Even younger. Didn't you?

#25     Mar 24, 2006
  6. I believe you, among others miss the important point.

The child (yes, child) was seduced by his teacher.

Teenage boys (yes, boys) having a fantasy fulfilled doesn't make the perpetrator a benefactor.

#26     Mar 24, 2006
  7. My favorite quote of the article

"My greatest regret would probably be the fact that I put this young man through this," she said.

The boy told investigators he had sex with Lafave three times in four days in June 2004, according to court documents. One of those times was in a car while his 15-year-old cousin drove them around, he told authorities.

He also said she performed oral sex on him multiple times, including once at her home, the documents said."

How dare you ... you evil woman..

BY the way, cool cousin he has there... Yo cuz... my teacher wants to wax my dolphin, would you mind driving me to pick her up and take a tour of the park for 15 minutes or so?

#27     Mar 24, 2006
  8. So, 15-year-olds can legally drive in Florida? Presumably, with a learner's permit, as long as a responsible adult is in the vehicle, of course. :p Front seat, back seat... let's not split hairs here.

#28     Mar 24, 2006
  9. achilles28

achilles28

Depends on the person. Theres a big difference between 10 and 15.

If there was no physical or psychological coercion, theres no problem.

Sure, the teachers a little twisted. But who wouldn't want a blowjob from a hot teacher who's got few screws loose?

I would!

#29     Mar 24, 2006
  10. Choad

Choad

Heh. I guess if you are a parent ya gotta be careful...

Ever hear that old joke?:

15 Year Old Son: "Dad, I had sex with my teacher yesterday."

Dad: "Wow, Son. I was 17 before I ever did it!"

Dad: "I'm proud of you, Boy. I know you are only 15, but let's go out and get a beer."

Dad: "Tell me about it. What is the name of your teacher?"

15 Year Old Son: "Mr Johnson."

#30     Mar 24, 2006