Why couldn't this happen to me?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ivanovich, Mar 22, 2006.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I wonder if Hue has called her yet to offer a photo "spread" in Playboy.

2. Oh, that poor kid... he is gonna be traumatized for life. When it comes to women, it's all downhill from here for him.

3. I heard Hannity last night calling her a "child molestor" or "pedophile", I forget which. He was very upset she wasn't going to jail. I know he has to pander to his audience, but come on. Get a life.

This raises again the question: Are we being hypocritical if we laugh this off yet get concerned when a male does the same thing? At some age, this could be a serious question, but for a 14 or 15 year old guy, it's a joke in my opinion.

4. fan27

fan27

I say no because boys are inherently different from girls. Especially when it comes to sex.
    fan27

5. what about in adulthood and consider that women mature faster than men? Why do guys have to step on eggshells while women and homosexuals can be flamboyant and even aggressive to people that are clearly not interested?

6. Are you fucking kidding me? The only way he will be traumatized is if he is a faggot.

Quote from late apex:

Oh, that poor kid... he is gonna be traumatized for life. When it comes to women, it's all downhill from here for him.

7. ja, serious problems with his confidence from now on :p

8. yet if the situation was reversed and some 14 year old girl slut was banging a male teacher twice a week for good grades everyone would scream for the death penalty for the dude..WTF???

GIRLS ARE SLUTS TOO!!!!!

this is NOT 1950 anymore.. wake up and smell the p*$$y

9. Are you having trouble recognizing irony in writing, without the benefit of non-verbal clues?

i·ro·ny n.

1. a. The use of words to express something different from and often opposite to their literal meaning.
    b. An expression or utterance marked by a deliberate contrast between apparent and intended meaning.
    c. A literary style employing such contrasts for humorous or rhetorical effect. See Synonyms at wit.
    http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony

Hope this helps.

#10     Mar 23, 2006