why Corn, Soybeans & Wheat are great to daytrade...

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by increasenow, Nov 9, 2009.

1. My markets of choice are Euro FX, eSoybeans, eMini S&P, eWheat, eMini NASDAQ & Full Crude. In that order.

Futures only as well. I don't do options or spreads. For the buck I find them a waste of energy.

#31     Mar 3, 2010
  2. Old picture. I have less hair now.

#32     Mar 3, 2010
  3. Are you sure they do, or did you read that in an old book on trading futures?

#33     Mar 3, 2010
  4. I cut my mo'fkin' TEETH on Agz mang. Every day sittin in my leather chair, foot on the marble desk watchin those screens fly. RENKO-Ninja system worked like emeralds with that stuff man. black boxes and red boxes and the teknicals lined up so PERFECT. BAM!

Loved the open...all wishy washy and no one knows what's gonna get crackin'!!

I member this one time my finger had a little twitch cause I had a nasty hang over from the night before. I went out with my boy snuggie and we killed a 30pack of coors light and a tub full of xanax. hot diggity dawg did we rock it man. Had these chicas CONVINCED we worked for the FBI and she was gobblin the 'ole ant-eater (I'm not jewish) before midnight

anyway, i was sittin at my desk waiting for soybeans to open, twitchin a bit on the trade finger. waitin' for the open cause I just know it's gonna whip around like a pineapple at a disco. Man...what do you know, 7:15 rolls around (west coast suckas) and someone on the tradefloor trips on the rug and falls over. i'm laughing my arse off and look back at my screen. That damn trigger finger slapped the noggin of my mouse. "long 50 beaners! fuuuudammit!!!" market just sucked down right out the window like mars in the summer time.

it's alright...that's what riding the dragon is all about. gotta hold on to some of the windstorm and gotta roll with the small fish once in a while if you know what I mean.

who all trades calender spreads in beans??

[​IMG]

#34     Mar 3, 2010
  5. why do you not like eCorn?

#35     Mar 3, 2010
  6. my first eSoybean trade attached...netted +17.62.wowsers

#36     Mar 3, 2010
  7. LOOK AT THAT OPEN!!! i love it...gets me all hot and buttered.

#37     Mar 3, 2010
  8. More liquidity in soybeans and wheat.
    Liquidity = safety.

#38     Mar 3, 2010
  9. Trading the softs sounds so.. old school. I love it. ;) heh

If I could make a go if it, I guess it would be easier to explain to my father in law what I do while sitting around the Turkey Day dinner table. "I buy and sell corn" instead of "I trade eMini S&P futures, which is a leveraged derivative of a broad market weighted stock index of the largest 500 companies..." snooooze.

#39     Mar 3, 2010
  10. Remember one thing . . . tofu . . . soybeans.

#40     Mar 3, 2010