why conservatives were blindsided over election results,

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Due no doubt to the large empty space between your ears.

#11     Nov 16, 2012
  2. social security is an epic failure? see what happens when you let your first emotional instincts over ride rational thinking? try to resist the urge to parrott the standard right wing angry white guy memes and think a little bit.

#12     Nov 16, 2012
  3. Mav88

Mav88

the echo is the cavity in between your ears

A fine retort of empty words once again.... are you ever honest with yourself? your'e not very bright

#13     Nov 16, 2012
  4. The members of the GOP outside of this silly little place are, FT. I am encouraged. The GOP is going to get it's party back.

This group here, as they must now know, will be the stuff of history books soon. They do deserve some credit. It was the Bush Neocon agenda that sickened America to the point that a black President was possible.

It was the uber-social conservative right wing that stormed the GOP and made his second term a reality.

The PT, pspr's, and lucrums of the world helped more than they will ever know.:)

#14     Nov 16, 2012
  5. i must not be since i continue to waste time on you. it is amusing and it is useful to draw out and expose the rantings of people like you to the public.
    you know what they say on the farm. bullshit smells strongest under the bright lights of the sun.

#15     Nov 16, 2012
  6. so true.

#16     Nov 16, 2012
  7. Mav88

Mav88

Said nothing again, ever notice how quickly you retreat into this? I already know the answer, just holding the mirror

- you are amused in the same way a dog is amused at his tail

#17     Nov 16, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

STILL trying to impress lurkers you know what you're talking about. Despite all evidence to the contrary.

#18     Nov 16, 2012
  9. Any lurkers here already know who the nutbirds are around here, luke.

They are the ones who feel that blacks and women should never have been allowed to vote.:)

#19     Nov 16, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

You forgot to mention illegal aliens, welfare queens and the parasite class in general.

#20     Nov 16, 2012