why CHINA'S market will crash ---

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Heh. Actually, egg foo young was what the Chinese invented for Americans in the United States to cater to what Americans like alongside most things you see on the takeout menu. The Chinese don't consume egg foo young in the mainland, in fact nobody ever heard of it there. I asked a chinese man what egg foo young meant, and he told me, "Feed for animal." I kid you not.

#21     Nov 15, 2007
  2. This is all humorous. We have subprime and hedge fund/investment bank/financial institutions taking major hits, $800 billion annual trade deficit. Our official national debt is over 7 trillion and our social security obligations are much much larger. Manufacturers are bailing on the US market. Our dollar is tanking and countries are starting to bail on holding dollars.

China is growing at 11% + per year, and has 1.4 trillion + in foreign reserves.

Who are the gamblers?

#22     Nov 15, 2007
  3. Remember these guys had an advanced culture when the greeks were throwing spears at each other; you have one giant paint brush.

#23     Nov 15, 2007
  4. sun170

sun170

Anyone know what the margin requirements are for chinese retail investors?

#24     Nov 15, 2007
  5. They are probably a lot more cklued up then JOE 6 pack who went wild over shares in the 90's. The fact they are gamblers and also many are businessmen maybe a benefit

#25     Nov 15, 2007
  6. #26     Nov 15, 2007