why CHINA'S market will crash ---

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Nov 14, 2007.

1. Whos the bigger idiot....or the equal idiot?

The gambler or the speculator who waits and waits for a crash but it never comes.

#11     Nov 14, 2007
  2. Now that's Funny! U.S blackjack table....

I stated this very point out a few weeks ago on here. The fact that the Chinese are huge gamblers, new to capitalism, financial markets, and I doubt few have a clue as to what is in store for them.
    The bubble will pop sooner or later. They always do. They are going to have alot of egg Foo yung on their faces.

#12     Nov 14, 2007
  3. Bubbles pop for a reason.
    There has to be some sort of mechanism to trigger it not just over valuation.
    It will take some sort of economic down turn, global economic recession....FEAR of some sort.
    FEAR reverses rampant bull markets. Watch for some sort of catalyst to pop the bubble. Till then then skies the limit.:D

#13     Nov 14, 2007
  4. it will happen sooner than later. i bet the chinese governement makes some sort of amateur statement about investors taking on too much risk in their stock market. i'm telling ya,its an oversized gambling den. its different than our market.

#14     Nov 15, 2007
  5. So true

#15     Nov 15, 2007
  6. whats funny is a saw a picture last week in some magazine or newspaper and it showed a bunch of chinese people literally fighting to get to a computer terminal to make a trade. it was utter chaos for no other reason than making a trade. it was insane.i guess they have brokerage firms in china that cater to small investots that you can go to and make a trade on their computers in the lobby. similar to schwab ore-trade.

#16     Nov 15, 2007
  7. bubbles burst because of credit. Last time I checked they were buyers of debt with a national savings rate of 50%! we have a negative 3% savings but that number may be fudged. All of you must be economists. Typical. When your trading and markets are performing horribly just talk shit, or try to anyway, of those people a little bit more fortunate than you. Hopefully this way you can look at yourself in the mirror tommorrow morning. I know, I know, they are just jealous of our freedom and wealth, that is why china is doing so well. excuses, excuses. I am not implying that their markets are not trading at unbeleivably frothy levels, but our markets, boy, froth is not even the word. :confused: good luck with that though

#17     Nov 15, 2007
  8. Here is BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China's)
    Projected GDP and Projected GDP per Capita till 2050 from GS research...

Regards,
    Suri

#18     Nov 15, 2007
  9. BRIC's exceeding G6 GDP...

regards,
    suri

#19     Nov 15, 2007
  10. OK love the China speculation, but do not post racial slurs period. I don't care what race or what color. This is a trading forum, not Intolerance Anonymous.:mad:

#20     Nov 15, 2007