Why Capitalism is a total failure in the U.S.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by lighnintrade, Dec 31, 2011.

1. to put it another way, someone blames all the problems of the world on Presbyterians, and then the sherrif comes along and calls him a racist

I don't know which is worse

being identified as race makes you feel like a minority

being identified by your beliefs makes you feel just like everybody else, because everybody has beliefs

especially when it comes to throwing people in ovens

you might not care if someone is being burned because of their race because you are not a racial minority

but if someone is burned because of their belief you might take pause for concern, because you also have a belief which not everybody shares

but to get back to opie's post, I agree, just like any trade, capitalism can suck if you're on the wrong side

#41     Jan 2, 2012
  2. I know! What more do you need other the selfish pursuit of wealth that is capitalism?

Who needs some over-arching ethical coherence to our United States? Survival of the luckiest and richest I say. To hell with the unfortunate and poor. No room for that in our "Christian/Capitalist Nation".

#42     Jan 2, 2012
  3. oh shit now you're going to start it too? Racial slurs against Christians will not be tolerated! This is only your first warning, there will be many more to come, I warn you, don't get me started

#43     Jan 2, 2012
  4. #44     Jan 2, 2012
  5. wow, Germany sounds really good. I'm not sure why so many people immigrated to the USA. why didn't they just immigrate to Germany? They could have had a much better life.

GO GERMANY! YOU ROCK

#45     Jan 2, 2012
  6. Here in America we have owners , like GS and Federal Reserve , we are just obedient workers , to serve the elite.

#46     Jan 2, 2012
  7. Jews Blacks and Mexicans got you down? Come to Germany. We're 99% racialy pure. (Irish need not apply.)

#47     Jan 2, 2012
  8. Exactly. But U.S.A. is like a free lottery ticket, some win.

#48     Jan 2, 2012
  9. and we appreciate your service, you are very entertaining to us Elite Traders.

#49     Jan 2, 2012
  10. piezoe

piezoe

You're not confusing "free markets" with "capitalism" I hope. These are antagonistic concepts. Capitalists hate free markets. I'm a capitalist! I should know! :D

The proper role of government is to protect free markets from capitalists. The U.S. government has failed miserably in that role and, in fact, has gotten into bed with the capitalists; they are now busy fucking each other to create a bunch of monopoly babies.

#50     Jan 2, 2012