Why cant the government just print money and not tell anybody or report the increase?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mahram, Jul 2, 2009.

1. pspr

pspr

I don't understand why they don't just channel a couple billion through me and do the same with a few hundred others. I wouldn't tell anybody where the money came from and I would spend it in ways that would help the economy much more than the trillions Obozo was given.

I would even buy up a few of those treasuries the Chinese own and run them through a shredder.

#11     Jul 2, 2009
  2. Obviously, you're not one of the "favored"... otherwise, you'd already have a couple of $Bil.

#12     Jul 2, 2009
  3. This might sound naive question but why cant the government just print money or do other quantative moves and just dont report it. They do it all the time in the military, they seperate their budget into white, grey and black book budgets. As we all know, when it comes to national security and systemic risks anything is possible and not illegal. So why doesnt the government just print billions of dollar, put it throught hedge fund and investment vehical fronts, and just prop up the economy throught that way . that way they dont have to report the increase in money supply, and at the same time keeping the illusion of a small money supply. Everybody wins.

This is exactly what they are doing and probably have been doing for a long time. We are all just so naive. What good reason is there for not reporting M3. Can anybody think of one? I can't. The further this goes the harder it is to figure out how to protect yourself from it.

#13     Jul 2, 2009
  4. THEY DO SOMETHING EVEN BETTER.

"THEY HIDE THE WHOLE TRUTH"

It is worst than lies if you really think about it.

#14     Jul 2, 2009