why cant republicans run someone with a brain? like this guy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 18, 2011.

1. there he goes again. every conversation with peil eventually turns gay. i wonder if he has that latent gay desire so many religious homophobes have?

#11     Aug 18, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That's exactly what I think every time you start another one of these stupid threads.

#12     Aug 18, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Recent comments from our beloved President:

"This evening reminds us of both the timeless teachings of a great religion and the enduring strengths of a great nation. Like so many faiths, Islam has always been part of our American family, and Muslim Americans have long contributed to the strength and character of our country, in all walks of life. This has been especially true over the past 10 years.”

http://www.politico.com/politico44/...ner_16bcb086-a896-469a-b25c-bebc1b87edf7.html

How do you like them apples tinkerbell?

#13     Aug 19, 2011
  4. tinkerbell. lol what are you. a 20s something redneck. mature people i hang around with gave up the cutsie names when we left high school.

what part of what obama said was out of line for the leader of all americans when he was addressing that specific group?

#14     Aug 19, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Oh my bad. See, I thought you had something against "all" religions. I guess the hypocrisy shines through yet again. I believe Tinkerbell is your nickname on here and although the nick is quite unflattering, it seems to fit you oh so well. So as the saying goes, if the shoe fits...

#15     Aug 19, 2011
  6. all religions are delusion but the president is expected to make speaches full of platitudes to whatever audience he addresses.

i would suspect most of the elite traders on this site are not into childish cutsie names. you on the other hand are not. if you think your displays of immaturity intimidate me i laugh at you.

#16     Aug 19, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

I have no desire to intimidate you. You obviously are a very angry bitter person who starts 20 threads a week on religion. Not very healthy if you ask me. Funny how when Obama gives a speech on religion you say he is "expected"' to do that. When Perry does it, he is a religious nut. The word we are looking for here is hypocrisy.

#17     Aug 19, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Considering most of YOUR thread titles I have to assume YOU are still in high school.

#18     Aug 19, 2011
  9. bone

bone

Oh, no sir, the President of the United Statesis to be taken at his word when you repeats something thousands of times throughout his life - and you, Pee Drinker, are a liar and a hypocrite.

#19     Aug 19, 2011
  10. no not angry. i never get angry. i do get amused by what exposing the absurdity of religion does to your types.
    as far as obama and religion. i am dissapointed to the extent that he uses religion but he pretty much keeps it to himself. you dont see him bashing science and advocating creationism like you do the leading republicans.
    rick perry is a bible thumping moron. he actually asked all texans to pray for rain recently. anybody notice it didnt work?
    people on et who live in texas have pointed out that rick perry is just using religion to pander to the lower educated republicans as a means of getting elected and will abandon it if he wins but i am not so sure.

#20     Aug 19, 2011