why cant republicans run someone with a brain? like this guy.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Aug 18, 2011.

1. huntsman has no chance ,because he is a morman,but he sounds like he is a rational thinker. why do republicans always reject someone like this?

Huntsman Dings Perry: 'Call Me Crazy' But I Believe In Evolution And Global Warming

Huntsman is often regarded as too moderate a Republican to qualify for the GOP's presidential nomination -- he does, after all, support civil unions for gay couples, and served in the Obama administration as Ambassador to China. And his latest comments might not help fix that: Slamming Rick Perry's denial of global warming and non-answer on evolution.

Thursday afternoon, Huntsman tweeted:

To be clear. I believe in evolution and trust scientists on global warming. Call me crazy.

Hmm. Huntsman is running for the Republican nomination for president, and just tweeted that comment. Maybe we can call him crazy.
    http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/...i-believe-in-evolution-and-global-warming.php

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

What for? Nut case, moon bat, biased, all things republican = bad homo's like you wouldn't vote for him anyway.

3. bone

bone

Why is Barack Obama three years into his Presidency and he finally decides to unveil a jobs program ?

Why does Barack Obama believe in God, and profess his love for his "make believe deity" on a regular basis ? Why can't Obama get rid of "In God We Trust" off the US currency ? I thought he was smarter than that.

4. byteme

byteme

So you believe somebody can be a Morman and a rational thinker?

Doesn't that contradict some of your other positions?

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

And Pee Drinker voted for and still vehemently supports Obama. What a fucking hypocrite.

6. yes. you have a good point. lets say he can think rationally about some things.
    being a morman is troubling. we are able to trace the origins of mormanism to a known conman. the fact that romney and huntsman cant see through that fact brings into question their judgement.

7. Yet you have no problem blindly following Obama, who has practiced Black Liberation Theology for over 20 years. You are a hypocrite.

8. bone

bone

The fact that you present yourself day in and day out blindly supporting a self-professed believer in Jesus Christ and God Almighty - a man who ends speeches with "and may God bless the United States of America" provides us with proof positive of your lack of judgement and sheer idiocy.

9. As long as a politician is for gay marriage, Freethinker is behind him. :D

10. Lucrum

Lucrum

You mean in front of him? :)

#10     Aug 18, 2011