Why Can't Liberals Make it on Talk Radio?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by NeoRio1, Oct 20, 2008.

1. hughb

hughb

You guys who are worried about those liberal newspapers spreading liberal hogwash have not been looking at your charts. Pull up a chart for the New York Times, (NYT), and McClatchey, (MNI). In a few years you will have to go out and shop for bird cage liner.

#31     Oct 21, 2008
  2. hughb

hughb

I tried my best to listen to Air America. Al Franken's show was boring beyond description. I mean I really tried to listen but I couldn't do it. Al was out of his element. After Al's show another liberal talk show came on hosted by Ed Schultz. Less boring, but still not worth listening to. During the 04 elections Schultz was defending a hypothetical plan to raise taxes. His argument was, "Hey, the government needs money to run". I never listened again after that.

#32     Oct 21, 2008

3. Africans, doesn't matter who they are, or where they live, have their own issues.

Can you name ONE stable african nations?

That's correct. There are none.

Haiti, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Congo ...... the list is endless.

They have the same issues native americans have.

And the issues they have run much deeper than racism or the legacy of institutional slavery.

As an example, until recently Canadian cities were relatively crime free.

Canadians decided they would bring in all the worlds african refugees.

Now every downtown is crime central. It's the same every where they go.

Higher welfare payouts, higher crime. Endemic illiteracy. High child birth rates.
    These groups provide absolutely zero gain in any metrics used for progress. And yet the liberals keep on importing these people.

No wonder the fucking liberal idiot(s) got the boot this time.

#33     Oct 21, 2008
  4. Because Liberal radio isn't liberal, it's radical left. A vocal group for sure, but a very small audience.

#34     Oct 21, 2008
  5. Mercor

Mercor

You have no core beliefs, just like all liberals. This last rant is so loaded with misassumptions, stereotyping and simplistic string logic.

You need to take a couple of deep breaths before you hit the enter button.

#35     Oct 21, 2008
  6. Fortunately I'm not an African. And most of my friends are not African either. Could be why we easily and consistently buck the trends of Africans that you describe. :)

#36     Oct 21, 2008
  7. Africans, doesn't matter who they are, or where they live, have their own issues.

Can you name ONE stable african nations?
    -- Botswana. you wanted one.

That's correct. There are none.
    Haiti, Somalia, Sierra Leone, Congo ...... the list is endless.
    ---Haiti is not in Africa. its in the Caribbean retard Did Sarah Palin teach you geography ?

They have the same issues native americans have.

----Native Americans were forever in the continental US and doing just fine, and what exactly happened to them ? blankets from whites.

And the issues they have run much deeper than racism or the legacy of institutional slavery.

----care to back that up with scientific evidence, oh wait, Jesus walked with the dinosaurs

As an example, until recently Canadian cities were relatively crime free.
    Canadians decided they would bring in all the worlds african refugees.

-----Canada has a very selective point based immigration system. the US still uses a "lottery" to attract immigrants

Now every downtown is crime central. It's the same every where they go.

----I lived in Montreal, Calgary, Toronto and Vancouver. Each for at least six months. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.
    The ghettos is what you find in US cities. Canada is SUPER safe.

Higher welfare payouts, higher crime. Endemic illiteracy. High child birth rates.
    These groups provide absolutely zero gain in any metrics used for progress. And yet the liberals keep on importing these people.

------As far as I'm concerned. Let's bring a couple hundred millions Asians to the US and start from scratch, Whites nowadays are academically challenged poker playing drunkards mired in divorce / relationship issues and prescription drug abuse. The US would be better country with Asians, smarter, work harder, have fewer brushes with the law, pay their taxes on time, stellar credit reports.
    America would be doing just fine with Jews at top, Asians for middle management and Latinos for blue collar work.
    You want to "optimize" the racial makeup of the US ? How about that ?
    Blacks and Whites are like this bitter fighting couple that spoils the party for everybody. Fuck you and fuck them. I'm not going to spend the rest of my life listening to blacks whining about "Racism" and whites about "welfare." I've had enough

No wonder the fucking liberal idiot(s) got the boot this time.

-----Stephen Harper, the Conservative prime minister of Canada has been elected to that position two years ago. He called the last election in the hope of having a majority government. The US fucked his chances with the financial crisis and he ended up with a slightly bigger minority government (Canada is a bicameral parliamentary system).
    Canada conservatives consistently delivered BALANCED budgets with surpluses, strengthened the currency, strengthened the UNIVERSAL Health care system. and started paying off the national debt.
    Canada conservatives are worth looking at, The Republicans in the US are worth spitting at.

-----No Wonder the GOP became what it became,you're a babbling uninformed idiot. pulling "evidence" out of your ass would work on Hannity. not here.

#37     Oct 21, 2008
  8. oh yeah and if you didn't notice. Canadian banks proved to the MOST solid, balance sheet wise in the world during the financial crisis. mostly because of capitalization requirements imposed on them under the leadership of LIBERAL prime minister Jean Chretien.
    While the "free markets, capitalistic" US has been forced to nationalize its 10 biggest banks.

loud mouth slogan shouting inept and ineffectual is what the republicans are

#38     Oct 21, 2008
    #39     Oct 21, 2008
    #40     Oct 21, 2008