Why can't black people control their finances?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, Mar 30, 2012.

1. two words: Lenny Dykstra . there are probably more white guys that have blown a fortune but hey if you are a christian racist like piel you only see the one side.

#11     Mar 30, 2012

2. Most of the current deficit and debt is due to Bush's unfunded wars,Bushes unfunded tax cuts,Bushs unfunded medicare expansion and Bushes expansion of government

The Republicans had the White House,The Senate,and The House of Representatives when Bushs tax cuts passed and when Bushs medicare expansion passed

The Republicans had The White House ,The House of Representatives and 49 Republican Senators when the homeland security act passed (which spawned massive government growth)and when the Iraq war resolution passed

Don't you just hate it when those pesky facts slap you in the face?

#12     Mar 30, 2012
  3. The original thread was about athletes(well it should have been about athletes but piel felt the need to make it about race ),you and pspr turned it political with your Obama posts troll

#13     Mar 30, 2012
  4. Only because there are more white guys that have made a fortune. As a percentage based on race, I dont think so though.

Talk about one sided coming from a Theophobic like Feer Thinker.

(Do you like the way I transposed the letters of your name like you do to me all the time?) :p

#14     Mar 30, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

#15     Mar 30, 2012
  6. LOL, I get it even if no one else does. Good one.

#16     Mar 30, 2012