Why Canadian Swifttrade prospers while American firms go bankrupt?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by AXIS, Sep 5, 2002.

1. First off, if you're in the business for over 2 years and you're stuck between 5 to 10k a month... you're in the wrong business. And if you think the top traders at a firm making 2 million a year is a lot, there are lots of other firms out there where the top traders making like 5 to 10 million a year. If you're trying to talk up this company... you're not doing such a good job.

#41     Jul 11, 2006
  2. mnx

mnx

where do you trade? what are the top guys making there?

mnx

#42     Jul 11, 2006

3. well we all have to start somewhere. If after 2 years I'm making 10K a month net trading a few hours a day I've died and gone to heaven. Not all of us have extravagant needs and expensive whores and lifstyles to maintain.

#43     Jul 11, 2006
  4. nyfix

look at the other thread

#44     Jul 11, 2006
  5. Swift´s bussiness model has a very strong potential of growth in areas of the world that are pretty much unexplored in terms of trading... such as china, south america, middle east... That´s why their growing so fast... they´re opening new markets.

I cant wait for Euronexx... I hope they get some Asian markets soon... that would be good.

#45     Jul 12, 2006
  6. I would take 5-10k/month. How consistant is that, though? Do they just give you a set of rules, and if you follow them, you make 5k/month?

#46     Jul 14, 2006
  7. My friend tried to make it big there

FRom what I've heard from him:

-It's basically a piece of shit scam organization

-99% of people leave/are let go w/i the first 6months

The avg. payout to a person is NOT 5-10k/month, lol.

Btw, I enjoy how only on the internet do people feel making 100k+/yr qualifies as welfare living, lol3rsk4t3z

#47     Jul 14, 2006
  8. Yep most people leave on the first six months.
    That´s because they give a shot to anyone no matter what background, and give em money to trade...
    If it´s a scam then it isn´t really a good one since the only money at play is their´s... I guess canadians are lousy scam artists...

#48     Jul 14, 2006
  9. Sounds to me like your friend has a case of "I couldn't hack it so I'll bash it" symdrome. Lots of those kinds of people around here. Maybe they could start a support group.

#49     Jul 14, 2006
  10. TWA, trader wannabes anonymous...

#50     Jul 14, 2006