Why Canadian Swifttrade prospers while American firms go bankrupt?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by AXIS, Sep 5, 2002.

1. good question m8... it'll be a good thing to also ask why?

#91     Jul 28, 2006

2. 1) Nope..just moved to richmond-hill, trading my own account

2) at Swift ? No... they don't take any taxes out of your paycheck....you're a contractor, You'll have to deduct your own taxes later.....go see an accountant

3) No remote trading at swift...

#92     Jul 28, 2006

3. Well from what i heard ..The Toronto office is the best place to trade....free breakfast, free lunch, and some guy told me free massages ...WHAAAAT!!!. Plus most traders there are very profitable, so opportunity to learn from them :)

#93     Jul 28, 2006
  4. You prolly want to stay away from the Windsor branch.

The manager there has lost it twice so far and from my understanding he is under investigation for some fraud.

The only people that make money at .Swift Trade is Corporate and the Branch. More so the Corp Head Office though.

There are a select few that do make some money but not that many.

Take for instance a new trader must make $2000 in thirty days or he does not get paid.

Are you aware that the Branch gets their cut out of the under two thousand that the rookie made? If a rookie makes $1999.00 he does not get paid. Also keep in mind this is from his net (the 30% cut he gets from the trade).

I know the inner workings of the company and trust me it is not there to make the trader money.

It is all about Head Office and the Branch making the $$$$.

It will be interesting to see how Head Office reacts when one of their mangers is arrested for fraud.

You would think they would at least do a back ground check on a manger since they represent the HO.

Any way should be interesting.

#94     Jul 28, 2006
  5. hey guess what , swift trainees get any payout under 2000 now after fee's ,, you dont know the inner working's , you just know how to take out your personal failures on someone else,, congrats reject...... anyhow,, im going around correcting this failure of a traders posts, bashing swift as a release of his downfalls,,,, for all who wonder why,, im 5 months in at swift, open minded to the opportunity ive been given , and aware of the options in the future, i have my comments good and bad,, but i wont whine about them here. feel free to pm me,, i tell the truth,, not this goof, sorry people,, guys like this just piss me off.

#95     Aug 5, 2006
  6. asurania

asurania

hey yeaa i passed two of the three interview...
    for swift

what should i look to expect in the third interview

again i don't want to hear any BS on why i should not work there...

thank u:)

#96     Aug 5, 2006
  7. about the third interview, im afraid every branch has there own way of hireing,, all advice i can give is show your hungry for the job,, but dont be a know it all,, IMO. good luck though, and dont be nervous,, swift is easy to get into,, but hard to succeed,, as is the career it self.,

#97     Aug 6, 2006
  8. Anyone know how they trade London (FTSE)? How do they get around the crazy exchange fees?

#98     Aug 23, 2006
  9. they tend to grow smaller as you increase volume.

#99     Aug 23, 2006