Why Bush Needs To Be Recalled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gamalruach, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Perhaps Cuba wants to make it clear to the sane world it has no part of the maniacal USA anti-"You think this is a terrorist? I think this is a terrorist - LET'S GITUM!!!!!"terrorist movement.

gsr

#33     Mar 22, 2004
  2. yeah, I took 15 minutes of my time to write a response, but the moderator, who is a liberal, sadaam sympathetic bitch, removed my response......lame. so here's the basic jist of it again- try to jihad against us and we will crush you!!!!

#34     Mar 22, 2004
  3. lindq

lindq

But he is expected to get the job done intelligently, NOT STUPIDLY.

The stupidity of going into Iraq with bad intelligence is on a par with the stupidity of going into Vietnam with lies and bad intelligence.

The result, unfortunately, will be the same. No way out without a complete loss of face, and continued loss of life on both sides.

The very sad thing is that our government has NOT learned the lessons of the past, and the flag waving public continues to turn their backs on stupidity, and pay the consequences.

And of all stupidity, the worst example is Colin Powell...the great general who said he had learned the lessons of Vietnam, and has now shown his true colors as nothing more than a sad mouthpiece for a failing Presidency.

Bill Clinton was soundly slapped for getting a blow job in the White House. But the Bush White House leads us into a morass with deceit and outright falsehoods, and what's the result? Hey, wave that flag, boys!

#35     Mar 22, 2004
  4. No, it's more like, "try jihad against us and we will come over and bomb all your innocent women and children and families."

*rolling eyes*

gsr

#36     Mar 22, 2004
  5. You are right.

#37     Mar 22, 2004
  6. you know what? so there are a few civilian casualties- thats part of war. yes, its tragic, but cry me a fuckin river.... We try to kill terrorist operatives to ensure our safety because they directly attack our civilians in acts of cowardice. Where's your sympathy for the victims of the 9/11 attacks?? We are acting swiftly and decisively to eradicate future threats. The terrorists are accomplishing nothing but killing and hatred which has manifested itself as a fanatical religious movement called jihad. In turn, they are making the American world hate them. My opinion of people from that region of the world has certainly changed. If the arabs truly love god, they wouldn't promote violence and try to kill civilians simply because of their american nationality, they should learn tolerance and forgiveness. but if the terrorist attacks continue, the world, espceially Dubya, will not tolerate it and further bloodshed will occur on both sides, but I'd put the numbers at 90% terrorists/arabs, maybe 10% Americans, just look at our ruthlessly effective military- so the real losers are the fanatical jihadders who are poor, uneducated and brainwashed into killing americans just because a wealthy rogue gained stature during the Afghanistan-Soviet conflict and told them its the thing to do. THEY WON'T WIN !!!
    may all terrorists rot in hell........and to those who don't like the USA, get the f*ck out. small minded liberal whiners make me sick. :mad:

#38     Mar 23, 2004
  7. "The terrorists are accomplishing nothing but killing and hatred which has manifested itself as a fanatical religious movement called jihad."

You just hit the nail on the head: terrorism is a religious movement. As such it embraces beliefs and faith.

If this period of time will teach us anything its lesson will convey exactly how insane human beings are once they conceive spiritual concepts.

I have no doubt that if enough of the masses believed it is best to commit some kind of mass annihilation of humans - I mean several hundred million at once - it would done - just like that.

Then, afterward, the insanity of mankind would justify it somehow with no further thought taken for it. It would go down in the annals of history as some bullshit and we'd GET OVER IT.

Proving that beliefs are the most powerful and driving emotions we can have - even reaching into the depths of utter stupidity and mental illness (read the concept of terrorism and Jihad).

Surely there has got to be a way to either end terrorism or equalize its efforts.

What is truly amazing in all this is: the remedy some of the brighter minds on our planet have come up with not only create more death and assure more terrorist strikes, but continue applying the same methods in the face of the fact that these ways do NOT end or diminish the attacks - yet these routes are still being actively taken.

This Jihad shit is on course to go on for the next 25 years and beyond.

If we really want to END terrorism, then we have to either nail it hard like Israel nailed Pastor Yihee-whatwashisname, or the USA has to condemn Israel's leader for doing it: and we have to sever all ties to Israel.

In other words, we need to slam Palestine up against the wall right now and say: "If you even THINK of doing a terrorist attack on ANY HUMAN BEING - think twice, because the very next Jihad terrorist attack you do it will be the LAST one you do because we are going to drop 4 nuclear bombs on Palestine at the FIRST HINT of an attack - END! We're just ITCHIN to nuke someone, it might as well be YOU!"

Then the USA needs to go to the other handful of questionable borderline countries and give THIS message to terrorists: "The very next strike you do on ANY HUMAN being, you see Iran? It won't FUCKING be there anymore! The whole country will be a HOLE in the ground, got it? Now, bring it on, FUCKERS!"

Now THAT'S war! THAT is the way you deal with terrorists to WIN them.

Furthermore, we have to go to the world and say, "Remember your Muslim faith? Well FUCK you AND the name of your bullshit Allah god, because he's bad news for people, and all that shit is now HISTORY. Correct, assholes, because the Islamic faith gives rise to terrorism, it is now ABOLISHED. GET OVER IT! ANY practitioner on the friggen PLANET found to be practising this faith will be BOILED IN ACID SLOWLY! You'll be dreamin of your 70 whore virgins in heaven all right."

THAT is the way you deal with terrorists to WIN them.

Anything less than taking these measures and the USA is not fixing the problem but is adding to it like tossing dry wood on an open burning fire.

See, people, you got to get mean. You got to deal with shit the only way there IS to deal with it, sometimes. Yah just can't be Mr. Nice Guy when innocent people are continuing to get creamed in the name of some phony crap. Yah have to get down to it and get dirty to dig that root of "Evil" out that Bush seems to indicate as being there.

Either yah do it or yah don't. But don't sit around and cry about it anymore because all this terrorism shit is gunna destroy us as sure as Hell unless we STOP it NOW.

Sam

#39     Mar 23, 2004
  8. agreed- glad to see you're on our side, Sam.

#40     Mar 23, 2004