Why Bush Needs To Be Recalled

Discussion in 'Politics' started by gamalruach, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Sorry, wasn't trying to show emotion, but trying to highlight repeated words.

Also, I'm using the word loosing, as a current thing, not past tense.

#11     Mar 21, 2004
  2. There are only 3000 skulls and bones among a few hundreds of millions of american don't tell me that the probability favors that the two candidates are by pure coïncidence drawn from this satanist sect or is it a "divine" intervention haha !

#12     Mar 21, 2004
  3. Nothing Bush has done qualifies as action for impeachment. Besides, with the Republicans in control of the house and senate, an impeachment is a logically impossibility based on fact, not opinion.

We have recall elections for imcumbent presidents every 4 years, so not to worry. We will have one in less than 8 months.

Soros could become a US citizen, then he could actually vote.

Until that time, he can just spend his money like PAC's spend their money, in attempts to persuade voters.

#13     Mar 21, 2004
  4. Phreedm

Phreedm

Loosing the war?

I know it's been 50 years since we've fought a war to win, but don't fall for the instant gratification that is so prevalent in our society today.

Are you aware that it took 8 years to get a government up and running in Germany after WW2?

If anything Bush is a victim of his own success, as polls show less then 10% of Americans believe the war on terror is the number 1 issue facing us today.
    Now if you want Miami to be like Madrid come November, then show weakness, and vote for an appeaser like Carey.

Thomas Sowell had a great article about one of the reasons the western world is the enemy of Islam.

http://www.townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/ts20040317.shtml

#14     Mar 21, 2004
  5. I put numbers by your remarks that I'm replying to.

1. Can be blamed on our total surprise over the USSR land grab.
    Did we learn anything?

2. Most likely because nobody believes anything Bush says anymore.

3. If Bush followed through on his war talk, and took a war to the terrorist, a war would be all over by now.
    But instead, he chose to invade a country the size of California, and is currently getting his but kicked.

Another leader could hardly do a worse job.

#15     Mar 21, 2004
  6. It would be enough for Bush to simply say, "I made a mistake. I am sorry. I won't do it again. Vote for me."

Imagine how different Clinton's legacy would have been if he had said in the beginning:

"I made a mistake. I am sorry. I won't do it again."

#16     Mar 21, 2004
  7. It is impossible that impeaching a US president is impossible. If it was so, the entire US government would be (politically) subject to implosion.

Soros doesn't need to vote, he has the money to help put in office who he wants plus can trade against the USD until his policies go into effect. If you doubt Soros' ability to speculate against a country just read his trading history accounts.

The USD is more subject to Soros' speculation now than at any other time.

gsr

#17     Mar 21, 2004
  8. You're right, a little humility would go a long way.

#18     Mar 21, 2004
  9. Polls are not accurate according to Greenspan, as they take into account an extremely minute amount of opinions - indicating that the real % figures may be way different.

#19     Mar 21, 2004
  10. r-in

r-in

Curious as to what happened to my response in this thread? It looked like it posted, but seems to be gone now. Whats up with that?

#20     Mar 21, 2004