why arent you full margined long on LULU and OPEN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Mar 28, 2011.

1. We all know this is probably all truth.

#51     Apr 6, 2011
  2. So we have here the sad case of a man/boy who can't divine the meaning of a post from its content/timestamp.

And if the trade was spelled out in the manner befitting a retard or a 3rd grader, do you think the response would be any different?

I don't. I've said it before. Still as true as ever.
    [​IMG]

#52     Apr 6, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'll tell you what sparky. You have over 12k posts. Show me one post, just one. One out of 12k where you actually called out a trade ahead of time. Such as I'm getting long AAPL here. Or I'm long AAPL from 200. Just one post. You have over 12k posts to choose from.

Forget about LULU and OPEN. Go back over the last 10 years and show me a trade. See pikers always see things after the fact, never before hand. Surely now you can find one post where you actually called out a trade. And calling out a trade does not mean, hey look at how strong the market is and we are suppose to discern from that you are long the s&p. Do you think you can do that hotshot? Or are you just going to call me names? It's your choice.

#53     Apr 6, 2011
  4. Roark

Roark

How about you call some trades Mav? You have over 8K posts and claim to be some hot-shot prop firm owner. Show us your stuff, big mouth.

#54     Apr 6, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Why? I don't come on here talking about moves after the fact. Most real traders just trade, they don't talk about their trades. What would be the point to that? I think I have added enough value to this site. Market calls are pointless. Dime a dozen.

#55     Apr 6, 2011
  6. Is that what this clown Mav claims to be? Maybe he's a principal at SMB , a firm I've outed as posting absurd 'best AM trades' repeatedly. Most recently a trade to buy QIHU on day 2 at 35 for the run to '40' as they put it. (28 now)

Hey Mav, I'll let you go back over my 12k posts, it will be a good history lesson for you.

Here ya go turkey, now lets see one of your amazing calls you're so famous 4.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=193147

#56     Apr 6, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

LOL!!!! you didnt even make a call in your link you dumb ass.

Apparently this is what constitutes a trading call according to Stock777. You think it is difficult to say "Check out this thing" in regards to a stock which has made a tremendous run up, then not tell anyone whether you want to short or buy it or even give an entry or an exit? Ill tell you what tomorrow i will give you 5 trading calls exactly like that, and i will guarantee all five will be winners when i talk about them a few days later.

#57     Apr 6, 2011

8. Stock777: i always read your posts, and they are informative (not all:D )

Why do you think Mav is a principal of SMB?

Please let every one know your thought.

Thanks

#58     Apr 6, 2011
  9. Not all my posts are meant to be informative as you might have guessed ;-)

As I said, "IF" Mav was at SMB that would explain the sudden desire to mount an attack. I have no idea if he is or not.

#59     Apr 6, 2011
  10. I'm certain Mav isn't a principle at SMB and I can say that for a fact having personally met the 2 founders of SMB...and regardless of what you may think of their am calls, they're both good guys that have been full-time traders since the '90's --- no easy feat in this business. That said, Mav's request that you identify a specific call with a specific entry price is quite simple OR you could've easily said what your entry price was in LULU or OPEN (of course with LULU or OPEN it would be very difficult to believe at this point).

#60     Apr 7, 2011