why arent you full margined long on LULU and OPEN

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock777, Mar 28, 2011.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey piker, are you still searching for that time stamp on your trade? What's taking so long? Come on bro, step up. Show us the time stamp. This is YOUR thread after all, not mine. Show us your before the fact trade. Or are you ready to concede that you in fact do NOT trade and have never called out even a paper trade before the fact? What do you think guy? Time to come clean?

#41     Apr 5, 2011
  2. LULU up 9 points since my post

OPEN up 5 points since my post

And I have to defend something? Are you an imbecile(s)?

Everyone but my man Mav can answer, cause we all know the answer in his case and don't need to clutter the poll.

What a douche.

Just think Mav, imagine if you had some respect for your betters, then you'd have bought some o' dat juice, and instead of wasting time trying to discredit yet another successful call of mine, you'd be thinking of ways to SPEND THE MONEE!!!!! Oh, Wait, you didn't, there is no monee..... Sorry I brought up a sore point. lol.

#42     Apr 5, 2011
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, this was your post. You NEVER said you were long. You NEVER gave your entry price. Are you telling me that one can make such an ambiguous statement such as this and we are to assume you are long? For all I know you were short the stocks. What a tool man. Look, if these two stocks would have tanked and someone called you out on it, you would come on here and said you were never long them. What a tool man. Give up the charade man. That post above is meaningless. The perfect formula for a 10 bagger? Means nothing! It's gibberish. What a clown. You've been on ET for 10 years and this is all you got. That my friend is beyond sad. Go back to twitter. You're done here.

#43     Apr 6, 2011
  4. Hey Mav, did you sell at my 112 target this am?

What an angry girl you are, take your meds and meet your margin calls.

#44     Apr 6, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Your credibility is gone buddy. No one on this site is listening to you anymore. It's a real shame too since you've put in 10 years of your time posting here begging for people to listen to you.

#45     Apr 6, 2011
  6. lol, my worst nightmare is that they'd listen to me and make a buck.

Cause you know, and I know that's what would happen.

No fear, with psychotic , foaming at the mouth bashers like you around, I'm safe.

[​IMG]

#46     Apr 6, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

You know what's funny man. You've been on this site for 10 years and I have never spoken to you until the last few days. I always saw your posts but figured you were just some childish kid looking for attention. I actually had no idea you had been around playing this trolling game for 10 years. I have to admit man, that is truly remarkable. Trolls usually have a shelf life of 6 to 12 months and then leave. Just out of shear boredom. But not you, you found a way to make trolling a lifestyle choice. That is amazing, and sad of course.

Don't worry about the time stamp requests. You and I both know that you don't trade. If you want to keep up the ruse, that's your call. But we both know the truth. I have to admit though, if your parents actually gave you some money and let you open a brokerage account, I would be curious just to see how bad of a trader you really are. Just out of sheer curiosity, no other reason.

It's probably better that you don't. That IT job is a much better fit for you. Good luck man.

#47     Apr 6, 2011
  8. sorry, but unlike yourself, I am busy trading, not waiting for the mailman to deliver a disability check.

ps I hope your study of the markets is a lot better than your analysis of my posts. else, those disability checks wont cover your losses

#48     Apr 6, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

We both know you don't trade. LOL.

#49     Apr 6, 2011
  10. J J aapl

J J aapl

quite entertaining lol

#50     Apr 6, 2011