Why aren't you buying EUR/CHF at 1.2120??! (Risk-free trade)

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by spanish89, Apr 6, 2013.

1. by the fact that your willing to turn your looks into a commodity means you have no respect for yourself... i could see if you got your kicks from sleeping and fooling around for fun and experimental purposes .. but when your turn it into a trade your going to end up in the end empty hearted and handed.. you can't buy character or trade it.. its something you possession that no one can take away from you..

i urge you to read this.. its a similar way of trying to sell your looks.. and you can see what any intelligent man would think.. if you wanna hang out with marks, customers, cronnies, or suckers during your days for a dollar i'd say your a very bad trader..

http://www.snopes.com/love/dating/golddigger.asp

#21     Apr 7, 2013

2. Like i sayed, this is business, and the only fair in business is the bus-fare home!! :cool:

I am not 'tricking' anyone though,
    im merely ''doing a bernake'' by identifying who my target market are and then giving them exactly what they want. :p :)

#22     Apr 7, 2013
  3. Visaria

Visaria

This is hilarious!!! :D

#23     Apr 8, 2013
  4. Cashed in my EUR/CHF buys at 1.2181 for a very nice profit return!! :D :cool: :p

#24     Apr 9, 2013
  5. kroponer

kroponer

Although cringeworthy, spanish89 does have a valid 'business' plan.

On a bodybuilding forum I read, a guy posted a couple months ago how he would create a female character/avatar in multiplayer games that have large communities (think world of warcraft, but i'm not sure if he said he played that one specifically). Naturally the predominately young, naive, male player base would see his character and ask via game chat "hey, are you really a girl?". He would egg them on, have online 'relationships' and they'd end up sending him money on paypal. Said he made a few thousand doing that before he got banned.

#25     Apr 9, 2013