Why aren't you buying EUR/CHF at 1.2120??! (Risk-free trade)

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by spanish89, Apr 6, 2013.

1. jnbadger

jnbadger

Ever look at history? Back in the 70's it was illegal for plywood to break above a certain point. Guess what? It broke through it. Good luck with doing anything which is "risk free".

#11     Apr 7, 2013
  2. Sorry, I won't continue a discussion on this level.
    Perhaps at some point you will discover that in order to get qualified feedback you have to show some basic politness.

May you find a way to cut your losses short when they appear.

#12     Apr 7, 2013
  3. Bet the farm, post the screen shot.

I'd love to see you make a killing, I'd also love to see you lose your ass and learn to be humble.

It's a win win for all of us "foolish f*cking idiot" viewers.

You started it, now go through with it.

#13     Apr 7, 2013

4. Anyone can post a screenshot to show anything and any numbers,
    all it takes is 1minute editing a screenshot in paint. :p
    And so screenshots are worthless and prove nothing.

I have been Live-Calling all of my trades in my journal on here for the last 5years though!! :D :cool:
    (And live-calls cannot lie)

I have dumped this site's journal section now as no-one else posts there and so it got boring basically talking to myself! lol

You can disbelieve me if you like,
    however ive been trading for over 6years now and don't fuck around or play games when it comes down to live-calling. :)

And this EUR/CHF is an incredibly safe (99.99999% risk free) place to park all the money i have in the world,
    and have it likely double within the next few weeks-months. :cool: :p

#14     Apr 7, 2013
  5. And my declaration of this live-called trade is here, clear for all to see.

And so if EUR/CHF does break below 1.1920 before it rises to 1.2326 (or whenever i live-call my cashing-in of this trade) then it will be clearly visible here for everyone to see and know that i lost my entire trading capital/bank account money! :cool:

#15     Apr 7, 2013
  6. +1

#16     Apr 7, 2013

7. And its called Business mate! :D :cool:

Ive been a pro-trader for 6+ years now and so quite easily make huge profit returns each week from trading.

However the next step and secondary source of income stream is through becoming a Consultant,
    and teaching newbies with money how to trade and become consistently profitable like me.

But as 98% of people who fall into that small niche bracket (newbie whos are interested in stockmarket + have enough money and are willing to pay someone to teach them how to trade) will upper-class Asian men in their 40s who work boring dull office jobs for last few decades yet have an interest in economics plus tens of thousands of pounds in spare cash in their savings accounts,
    who are they most likely to want to pay their money to in return for 1-to-1 personal tuition in trading......,
    some cliche fat rich bloke with an american accent who runs a website 'selling signals'

#17     Apr 7, 2013
  8. look.. anyone "hugely profitable" isn't trying to sell teachings... if you wanna sell your body or looks i don't think the financial industry is going to be to kind to you.. i personally wouldn't pay a dime to anyone to be told lies.. you have to think your just looking for marks.. good luck.. i never take that end of the stick.. or shall i say i'm not a bottom in this respect haha

#18     Apr 7, 2013
  9. so bimbos are the ticket.. haha... wow.. . girls in America i swear..

#19     Apr 7, 2013

10. Whats the point in having the most ''respected'' system if it generates less profit money than the system which everyone is outraged by?? :cool: :p

#20     Apr 7, 2013