Why arent the Americans bombing N.Korea

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Oct 5, 2006.

Should the United states bomb N.Korea regardless of the consequences

1. yes

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. UMMM didnt you bomb and invade iraq to stop wmd's. That was the point right...no wait it was for nation building....no wait it was for stopping terriosts....no wait now its wmd's and nation building. come on are you afraid of asians?

2. Uncle Sam has nothing to gain by ending the Korean War, which is technically still being fought. Its been a great excuse to occupy Japan and South Korea and sell lots of weapons. Why end it now?

3. Up to me they'd be glowing in the dark right now

4. dude....

THERE IS NO OIL IN NORTH KOREA

5. lol if you nuke nkorea, the chinese would consider that an act of war, and they would nuke you. It would be like them nuking mexico.

6. Artie21

Artie21

The reason it is not up to you is there unofficial IQ requirement for the Oval Office, no one under retard level allowed.
    Bush just squeezed in.

7. Idiotic questions deserve idiotic answers. While difficult, it is not impossible to lower my IQ to communicate with the likes of you and your moronic friends. If fact, I find it quite amusing from time to time to jerk your chains. Although predictable, the response from you "bats" is always worth a laugh.