Why Are You Buying On Colin Powell's Report??

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Wasted_Daytrade, Feb 5, 2003.

1. And...

4. I just read "Front-Running the ESF for Fun and Profit", and it works!!!

#21     Feb 6, 2003
  2. We might rid the world of one maggot or the other, but if one thing is certain it is that His Excellency President Saddam Hussein will remain in power after this war. Just like last time.

#22     Feb 6, 2003
  3. You need to figure out your bets a little better than that.

I would not bet on Saddam surviving the first few hours of the onslaught.

I bet there's a few IRAQI GENERALS that will take him out.

#23     Feb 6, 2003
  4. BERLIN — After Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld lumped Germany in with Libya and Cuba as die-hard opponents of war on Iraq, the German opposition accused Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder on Thursday of isolating the country with his anti-war stance.

The Germans are waking up to their pardicament, LOL.

#24     Feb 6, 2003
  5. Do you want to bet? I think there are futures on that traded in England.

#25     Feb 6, 2003
  6. Go ahead explain how Saddam will survive this?

#26     Feb 6, 2003
  7. F*ck the french, who only want to protect their oil interests. The french are cowards and their national flag should be solid white. Iraq has biological weapons of mass destruction and wants to use them on the USA. The french have always been the first to run and hide from aggression, look at history. Is it any surprise that they are cowering now?? send in the troops, forget the french. Sodam INseiN has to be stopped.

#27     Feb 6, 2003
  8. Well it's a little complicated, since he has a few look-alikes, it might even be possible that there is no real human Saddam.

But to the general public it will just look like the last time: We go in, slaughter a few hundred thousand civilians and low ranking soldiers, make a new UN resolution and give Saddam another few years to comply, until the next president needs to unite the voting horde by means of a military assault.

#28     Feb 6, 2003
  9. Carlos Said :

"Who's to say our government didn't forge those recordings? There is absolutely no credibility in those recordings. "

That comment made by you is about as stupid as they come.
    You are an american citizen and you think our government would
    forge something like that .

Give me your address I want to come kick your stupid ass for that comment.

#29     Feb 6, 2003
  10. Lobster said:

"We might rid the world of one maggot or the other, but if one thing is certain it is that His Excellency President Saddam Hussein will remain in power after this war. Just like last time."

Lobster , are you Rip Van Winkle ?? Have you been asleep for the last 4 months. When we invade IRaq its to take Sadam out permanently.

#30     Feb 6, 2003