Why are we borrowing even more to give Pakistan more aid?

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by noob_trad3r, Aug 19, 2010.

1. olias

olias

I am totally on board with everything you said. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but it is refreshing when you find someone who does think similarly. More than just agreeing with you, I've been more and more actively pondering these questions lately.

#41     Aug 20, 2010
  2. Nothing good in life comes easy. If you *really* want to make a difference to someone's life, which is a great deal, do some good research.Find a NGO or individual who'll take proper care of your funds.

Simply giving your money in the hands of their government is like a teenager on drugs just for the sake of 'being cool'.

#42     Aug 20, 2010
  3. olias

olias

that's a valid point

#43     Aug 20, 2010
  4. toc

toc

Paki hardliners are blaming US for manipulating the weather patterns to cause rain and they are blaming India for letting loose its dams to overflow Paki rivers.

This is the response from very irresponsible, fanatic and corrupt and thus evil people at the helm of the Pak government. Sadly US is still trusting these parties despite knowing everything about them.

#44     Aug 20, 2010
  5. dakoo

dakoo

I'm Pakistani. The thing is, government structure is extremely corrupt. If you give aid to govt accounts, it's gonna end up in a politicians swiss account. There are some areas where the army has blocked the government from "aid operations." The army here is more principled and perceived honest. They've been at the frontline of all disasters and conflicts. The army here is a million strong, composed mainly of seculars. So I dont know where the idea of a couple of hundred fanatics taking over government and nukes developed. They need more than blowing a few things up randomly to take over. There are believed to be 3000 terrorists in pakistan. In a nation of 160 million, i dont see how that equates us to being enemies. 9/11 you guys lost 3000. Sad, but Pakistanis have lost more than 30000 as a result of suicide bombings, anti terrorist operations etc. We've also killed off at least 17000 terrorists. Due to counter terrorist operations 2 million people were displaced. When they got back to their homes the floods came. It pisses me off when some armchair strategist says we are your enemies.
    The average pakistani, has a few kids, trying to make ends meet and improve his standard of living. The middle class pakistani, gets an education, a decent job, etc. Doesn't sound all that different does it? I don't know what you guys get fed on tv, but the typical citizen simply doesn't have the f&&%)!in time to be conspiring against anyone. Think about it, equating pakistanis with terrorists is like saying the KKK represents christianity. absurd. There are a bunch of fringe lunatics, who use our religion as an excuse to impale anyone they like, they are raiders, bandits, kidnappers, arsonists. That's about all.

#45     Aug 21, 2010
  6. dakoo

dakoo

The comment is not by us. It's by some loonie russian scientist who goes by the name Dr. Andrey Areshev. He probably hasn't got laid in a while.

#46     Aug 21, 2010
  7. That's the trouble, that comment (or similar comment) is by representatives of Pak in general. Some representatives (leaders) of Pak are likely to be hostile, and cause damage to humanity. No one gives a shit about the common man.

Both Indi and Pak are fuck-d up because of their representatives (leaders). US goverment sending money to pak government is asinine.

#47     Aug 21, 2010
  8. I don't believe this whole terrorist bullsh1t. Our government said they hate our freedom and that's why we got bombed. This is the biggest bullsh1t. Maybe it has something to do that our government invaded their countries? After all, these guy don't have tank, missile and aircraft.

I just don't understand this, what right does the US government has to go into other countries in the name of freedom. The only right we seem to have is a bigger gun than others so we can do what we want. Like take their money and women.

#48     Aug 21, 2010
  9. copa8

copa8

:D :D :D

#49     Aug 23, 2010