why are traders ugly and fat?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Jan 3, 2008.

1. negative. tesosterone doesn't make you angry or necessarily aggressive. It can help increase confidence and aggressiveness, but it's not magic, it doesn't "make" you more aggressive.

Tesosterone does NOT CAUSE HAIR LOSS ITSELF. A) YOU HAVE TO BE PREDISPOSED TO IT GENETICALLY, AND B) THE TEST HAS TO CONVERT TO DIHYDROTESTOSTERONE.

Sorry for the caps.

#51     Jan 3, 2008
  2. Higher testosterone + proper planning = recipe for success

T converting to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme causes baldness.

Low t levels can make you feel lethargic, lose confidence, and overall negatively effect your trading by making you more hesitant.

#52     Jan 3, 2008
  3. lol We know our testosterone around here, I'm fired up!

#53     Jan 3, 2008
  4. I have not. Will look into it right now.

Let's just hope that Atticus sniffs this thread out, he'll come in here and tell it like it is w/ high t-levels and trading.

#54     Jan 3, 2008
  5. testosterone converts to DHT,thats where dht comes from. baldness is ALL GENETIC. as for Testosterone replacement,injections work best in my opinion. anti estrogens work as well but for long tern i have issues with them. mainly negative affects on lipid profile.

#55     Jan 3, 2008
  6. but DHT will speed up baldness in those that have a genetic predisposition. without DHT,you will not go bald.

#56     Jan 3, 2008
  7. Perhaps Commissioner Gordon and Chief O'Hara will use the searchlight to get his attention. I wouldn't mind getting his opinion on DIM.

#57     Jan 3, 2008
  8. Testosterone effect :D

#58     Jan 3, 2008
  9. This is a concern however not so much w/ the aforementioned product.

IM injections of Pharm Grade Testosterone Cypionate is as surefire as it gets. :)

As far as the test -> dht conversion, just get a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. (Propecia)

#59     Jan 3, 2008
  10. ***Disclaimer*** We can talk about drugs all day and night but nothing takes the place of a solid exercise routine. These opinions have not been validated by the FDA.

Watson Test Cyp rocks btw :D

#60     Jan 3, 2008