why are traders ugly and fat?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Jan 3, 2008.

1. that is off the hook ! i'm in love !
    taking care of yourself with diet and exercise is a form of discipline. traders who don't care about themselves are usually not good traders. again its only my opinion but most seem to agree here. not saying a good looking guy will make a good trader,not by a long shot. just saying discipline is part of taking care of yourself. trading is all about discipline.

#21     Jan 3, 2008
  2. by the way my TEST level is 1100. average range is 300-900 ng. keep those test levels at the high end and do whatever you have to do to get it there !! lol i do.

#22     Jan 3, 2008
  3. How does one test their test?

#23     Jan 3, 2008
  4. a blood test. 300-900 is misleading because the average is taken from a sample of men aged 18-80. so being 320 would be considered normal but that is not where a guy in his 30's or 40's wants to be. over 500 is best. low T levels kills your sex drive and also contributes to body fat,high cholesterol,heart disease and believe it or not prostate problems. also Testosterone improves mood,energy level. get your testosterone levels checked; total testosterone and also free testosterone.

#24     Jan 3, 2008
  5. LOL... Er'body needs a laugh. LOL.

Thanks guys. LOL....

#25     Jan 3, 2008
  6. Exactly.

If you are over 35 I'd strongly suggest you go to an endocrinologist and get your bloodwork checked.

Even a simple aromatase inhibitor (anti-estrogen) can help overall health.

Afterall, it's not about how LONG you live but the QUALITY OF LIFE you live for the time you are here...

#26     Jan 3, 2008
  7. #27     Jan 3, 2008
  8. This thread is ELITE indeed.

Good Luck!

#28     Jan 3, 2008
  9. Dude, Steve Cohen looks like he could do with runinng his fat arse around the block a few times and there are probaby more guys like him - also as an aside - Jim Simons smokes like a phucking chimney, and the dude is still alive - what is he now like 70?

#29     Jan 3, 2008
  10. I wouldn't throw her out of bed for eating crackers.

#30     Jan 3, 2008