why are traders ugly and fat?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Warrior4g, Jan 3, 2008.

1. probably cuz they don't make $$$$?

I rarely saw fat and ugly traders.

Just 50% with bad hygiene.

you are making up shit.

#141     Sep 5, 2013
    #142     Sep 5, 2013
  3. Bob111

Bob111

#143     Sep 5, 2013
  4. How many big or fat guys do you see talking on "Fast Money" or being interviewed by Maria?

Crammer once said there were people getting punished by their firms for gaining weight on the job. Was it Slick Stevie Cohen or Bayou Hedge Fund who were forcing their employees to work out or get fired? Bayou ended up getting sunk in the swamp or did he run to Israel with his money?

The term "Fat Cat Bankers", what is the etymology of that word?

#144     Sep 5, 2013
  5. Humpy

Humpy

I try not to feel sorry for fatties I see as I walk down the street. I know they are taking years off their lives, but it is not for me to make an offensive remark. A lot of them have tattoos.

I console myself that the world needs those losers. How else could one justify feeling superior if the bar suddenly got raised because there were no fatgutses around ? It's a greed and culture thing. Not many fatties in poor countries.

Yep eat all you like fat guys, 'cos it sure makes the rest of us feel good.

Strange that there are hardly any gross millionaires - see what I mean ?

So FATSO get wise and give to the poor so you and they can be normal size

:D

#145     Sep 6, 2013
  6. Bob111

Bob111

+1 Humpy :p

#146     Sep 6, 2013
  7. Visaria

Visaria

That's ok, you can say you look like James Bond :cool:

#147     Sep 9, 2013
  8. Bob111

Bob111

well...that's what people are saying. In fact DC does look like 'common'russian guy.
    tell you more-when post this picture (just to mess with them)on one social network website friends are were very concerned, Asking-wtf happen? :D

#148     Sep 9, 2013