Why are traders such smug SOB's!?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by cashmoney69, Aug 1, 2007.

1. FUCK YOU.

YOU OBVIOUSLY don't know how to trade.

I'M better than you... MUCH better.

Couldn't resist.

#21     Aug 1, 2007
  2. Cutten

Cutten

I don't know any traders who are smug, except for the few months that it takes the market to hand them a big loss for believing their own BS for a minute.

#22     Aug 1, 2007

3. LOL. I'd love to be able to be smug and not get hammered for it. There's a skill !

#23     Aug 1, 2007
  4. And the real jackasses are trading desk managers. Ever meet one? Complete Aholes.

#24     Aug 1, 2007
  5. lfkc60a

lfkc60a

yep

#25     Aug 1, 2007
  6. [​IMG]

:D :D :D :D :D :D

#26     Aug 1, 2007
  7. Quark

Quark

Yeah, because the government is just sooooo good at taking care of us. All those helpful civil servants just waiting to tuck us in.

Would you also please decide for me where I can live, what color my house (oops, I can't afford a house), I mean my flat should be painted and whether it's OK for me have more than one pair of shoes? While you're at it, may I please go to the bathroom? I can? Great! Would you please now wipe my ass for me? Thank you, Commissar!

#27     Aug 1, 2007
  8. when you've gone from poor to rich, especially in a tough field like this, you have a right to be a bit on the cocky side. i used to earn $30k/yr out of college and now make 35k to 40k per month trading. does it give me a big ego sometimes? yeah and i'm not afraid to admit it. so what? i earned the right.

#28     Aug 2, 2007
  9. I absolutely don't understand what the words "cutthroat" and "tough" have to do with trading.... Maybe one of you non-wussies can tell me!

On another note, to the original poster, i recommend you do not speak to other trades about anything that has to do with your trading.... Ever.

#29     Aug 2, 2007
  10. LOL...

This thread is funny.

#30     Aug 2, 2007