Why are there so many Anti-Americans at ET?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by version77, Jan 3, 2007.

1. This is exactly what is wrong with your thinking and maybe of those you represent: you decide that I'm anti-american while that is not something you can know. I know that I am not anti-american. You stick a label on and from thereon you don't even listen what they say. That is called fascism. You are representing a way of thinking that you grandparents were sent to Europe for to destroy. If you don't see that you're lost already. Poor feller.

BTW. I see you are a woman-hater. Nice label too.

Ursa..

#41     Jan 4, 2007
  2. Atlantic

Atlantic

well - i live i austria - see my profile.

that's the reason why i posted here - because i have the necessary distance to that issue.

i see that you have no further arguments against what i previously posted.

#42     Jan 5, 2007
  3. Atlantic

Atlantic

i wonder how those people feel since they constantly wear their head in their a$$.

but on the other side - maybe the problem is that your country is so big that most people are never tempted to travel abroad. and the other thing might be that not only your government but mainly your idiotic media tells you nothing but bullshit - means - if you don't use the internet you have no chance to find out how things really are out there in the world.

for example - i even wonder if most us citizens REALLY know how horrible the situation in iraq is. i bet here in europe we get more information about that than you in the us (i mean by tv or newspapers).

#43     Jan 5, 2007
  4. Something that isnt brought up to often. A supposedly free media, where people elsewhere in the world can see the uncensored version-yet ive seen countless doco's on oz tv, which stated "this footage was banned in " of a.

Good thing, bad thing? Reality check, the whole thing is a publicity machine, always was.

Why is this?
    internet media doesnt tell the story, its an absurdity to suggest the same footage/info is available everywhere-if china or the saudis can curtail info, the states could not possibly be less than a full decade in front.

Could they?

#44     Jan 5, 2007
  5. And why am I a woman-hater?

#45     Jan 5, 2007
  6. The war in Iraq is on TV everyday in the US. Most of our TV stations
    are Democratic so they play up the "horribleness" of the war
    pretty good.

Hardly ever say a good thing at all. Completely biased.

No wonder the people here are being brain-washed into thinking
    we are losing the war.

What really sucks, is the soldiers have to see this crap on TV when they come home.

It's just like Vietnam. The whiners will whine untill we pull out and
    everything will be for nothing. I know soldiers who fought in Vietnam and
    they say we could of won that war if it wasn't for the American public
    who kept whining and bitching about it.

And then they got spit on when they got back.

Good thing these pacifist anti-war babies weren't around during WWII.

#46     Jan 5, 2007
  7. Atlantic

Atlantic

the way we here get delivered the iraq story shows there is no chance in the near future that the us could win this "war". absolutely no chance.

best solution would be that everyone in the us who really believes they could win should go there - and everyone over there who does no longer believe so should be allowed to go home.

why are you still at home btw.?

#47     Jan 5, 2007
  8. I have one relative in Iraq and one in Afghanistan.

How about you? I would go if I could...

#48     Jan 5, 2007
  9. I don't know why. You tell us.

Ursa..

#49     Jan 5, 2007
  10. Atlantic

Atlantic

me??

i told you i am from austria... or what do you mean here?

i would not go there - no chance.

those who started (or should i say - invented) that bullshit should go there and stand in the first row.

#50     Jan 5, 2007