Why are the Jews so powerful?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Mar 9, 2009.

1. And then we all had to endure the dreaded ancient shrink ray.

#51     Mar 11, 2009
  2. JB3

JB3

Those who control the flow of spice, controls the universe. :D

#52     Mar 11, 2009
  3. ...but alas, some races endured the dreaded shrink ray for far too long, like the aborigines of Australia and the midgets from ...all over the place ...it is written.

#53     Mar 11, 2009
  4. stu

stu

ahh yes but.... the J-lly Green ones prove that man's evil dreaded shrink ray will never completely overcome the holy .. G-d's giants are the chosen people.. plan.
    I STRONGLY suggest you remember: [69] He will rebuke all in his anger and terrify with his wrath, saying,
    "Ho Ho Ho ..Green Giant!"
    Praise be!

#54     Mar 12, 2009
  5. Do you base your information on tea leaves??? Herod was hated by Israel because he was NOT Jewish. In fact as I recall, I believe he was from either Moab or Edom. And many Jews did not accept his "Jewishness."

And I am waiting your proof of all these Judean courts. The New Testament clearly adds that the Jewish leaders had to go to the Roman authorities because they did not have exedcution authority. This is also what Roman law demanded then.

#55     Mar 12, 2009
  6. amen

#56     Mar 15, 2009
  7. So why have the people who control out media brainwashed us with peverted realtionships shown on tv, and if we protest we are called "intolerant".

Our familes are being destroyed helped in part by the lack of role models on the tv that kids spend 2-4 hours a day watching.
    4 hours a day at least, I'm guessing.

THEY do not attend our schools, they do not eat our food. What right do they have to pollute our media and mind and then attack us when we protest?

Note, by 'they' I mean the very small group who controls the media.

#57     Mar 15, 2009
  8. The modern family is being "destroyed" in part by the ability of women to not take crap from their men (not you rihanna!) and being able to get a divorce and get 50%.

When you had women as a subservient class, they had to take whatever men threw at them and a woman's happiness was in OBEYING her husband. Not many women today want to obey anyone.

You can turn off the tv btw...

#58     Mar 15, 2009
  9. Persons got a point here. I would submit that America has grown an addiction to being entertained as a substitute for investing in themselves. Sure turn off the television, if only it were that simple. The ignorance of that option infuriates alot of people understandably. Emerson had a very dim view of the stage.
    I'm guilty myself, when I used to go to the tape rental shop I'd be struck by how many films I've seen; enough where if I had that time back it was enough to have earned a PHD in something.

#59     Mar 15, 2009
  10. Nattdog

Nattdog

This is a controversial yet interesting topic. One of the greatest lies today is the egalitarian myth that, "we are all basically the same" and that race is a social construct.

We are not the same. Absolutely mammoth, huge quantities of factual evidence (largely downplayed and ignored in the MSM for fear of the impact such knowledge would have on the great unwashed masses) have proved without a shadow of a doubt that real, actual differences exist between peoples who followed different evolutionary paths in different parts of the world. Not minor differences, but major differences that do and will continue to impact career choices, opportunities, and real world success of every person alive.

Jews specialized in "urban" professions when most peoples genetic stock was still in farming or in the case of Africa hunting and gathering. Jews today operate with both the blessing and curse of their genetic and cultural heritage. These include an elevated IQ, A group solidarity survival strategy, and an ethical system that is to a large part mercenary in nature towards those who are not a part of the tribe.

Unlike the most of the other elite peoples, Jews do not have a huge, teaming underclass that they are lumped together with in demographic studies. Yes, the are dumb lower class Jews, but there are relatively few of them, and I would bet that these are often the ones who lose their “Jewish” identity because they do not fit into the dominant Jewish higherarchy or values or culture very well.

For whites it is different. You can be a fat, ignorant, Low IQ, pathetic excuse for a human being, but you can never lose your white identity.
    If we could kick all these people out of the white race, our genetic stock would rise over time as well. Think about how this plays out over generations and it becomes easier to see how groups separate and attain different adaptive traits.

Aside from genetics, I agree with the comments on religion. Religion is like software programming for humans. Those that suffer from defective religions will have their success in the hear and now real world limited to the extent they are exposed to/believe them.

#60     Apr 26, 2009