Why are the Jews so powerful?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Mar 9, 2009.

1. How can you use Rearden's drug use as a pejorative against him when you yourself admit you are also a drug user?? Wouldn't your words be similarly unreliable?

:(

#41     Mar 10, 2009
  2. Yeah, medicine science law are extremely parasitic... Next time you have pneumonia and your health insurance denied you life saving coverage try existing without using either of two professions.

Some people aspire to intellectual excellence. Whether in Physics, Medicine, Law etc. it must be respected. I will get a doctorate in something no matter what.

#42     Mar 10, 2009
  3. zdreg

zdreg

does that mean that a jewish woman slept with you or that she refused to sleep with you?:D

#43     Mar 10, 2009
  4. It actually means that a hundred million "brave" arabs had their asses handed to them by less than a million jewish men and women. They have been whining ever since (while murdering innocent civilians all over the world in the name of Islam of course).

#44     Mar 10, 2009
  5. he was executed according to Roman law, because the Jews were not allowed to administer the death penalty on their own. They had to request that Rome perform it. It was a joint operation.

#45     Mar 11, 2009
  6. Because the nation of Israel under Roman occupation was not allowed to perform their own executions. It was a joint operation.

NOTE the similarity of Psalms 22 (of David) to the crucifixion of Christ. "They have pierced my hands and feet" was an obvious allusion to crucifixion, centuries before it was performed by Rome or known to Israel.

Psalm 22
    1 My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?
    Why are you so far from saving me,
    so far from the words of my groaning?
    7 All who see me mock me;
    they hurl insults, shaking their heads:
    8 "He trusts in the LORD;
    let the LORD rescue him.
    Let him deliver him,
    since he delights in him."
    14 I am poured out like water,
    and all my bones are out of joint.
    My heart has turned to wax;
    it has melted away within me.
    15 My strength is dried up like a potsherd,
    and my tongue sticks to the roof of my mouth;
    you lay me in the dust of death.
    16 Dogs have surrounded me;
    a band of evil men has encircled me,
    they have pierced [c] my hands and my feet.
    17 I can count all my bones;
    people stare and gloat over me.
    18 They divide my garments among them
    and cast lots for my clothing.

And also notice this passage, which clearly foretells in the future, that God will open the eyes of the Jews, will realize what they did - they pierced him - their only son and bitterly mourn for realizing what they did. Their promised Messiah came, right on schedule (see below) and they nailed Him to a tree.

Zechariah 12:10 "And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.

They pierced Him - his hands&feet with nails, His side with a sword, His head with a crown of thorns. And the sad thing? The Anointed One - the Messiah came right on time, as foretold by Daniel - 483 years after the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem (see Ezra-Nehemiah). This was about the year 30-33AD - when the Messiah was "cut off" or in this case, crucified by His own people.

Daniel 9:25 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree [f] to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, [g] the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble. 26 After the sixty-two 'sevens,' the Anointed One will be cut off and will have nothing

gory details here: http://www.preceptaustin.org/daniel_924-27.htm

#46     Mar 11, 2009
  7. Illum

Illum

This angry banter is ignoring the truth of the original post. Human capital is the best investment a society can make.

#47     Mar 11, 2009
  8. Quote from Mom0/pH0x:

you started your post with misinformation... the nation of israel could, and DID perform their own executions... take a look at king harrod's reign...

* 29 BC – Josephus writes that Herod had great passion and also great jealousy concerning his wife, Mariamne I. She learns of Herod's plans to murder her, and stops sleeping with him. Herod puts her on trial on a charge of adultery. His sister, Salome I, was chief witness against her. Mariamne I's mother Alexandra made an appearance and incriminated her own daughter. Historians say her mother was next on Herod's list to be executed and did this only to save her own life. Mariamne was executed, and Alexandra declared herself Queen, stating that Herod was mentally unfit to serve. Josephus wrote that this was Alexandra's strategic mistake; Herod executed her without trial.

* 28 BC – Herod executed his brother-in-law Kostobar[34] (husband of Salome, father to Berenice) for conspiracy. Large festival in Jerusalem, as Herod had built a Theatre and an Amphitheatre.

* 27 BC – An assassination attempt on Herod was foiled. To honor Augustus, Herod rebuilt Samaria and renamed it Sebaste.

herod was NOT a real Jew and was a Roman appointee - thus had the power of execution: "Herod (73 BC – 4 BC in Jericho), was a Roman client king of Israel...He enjoyed the backing of Rome but his excessive brutality was condemned by the Sanhedrin...In 42 BC, Herod was named tetrarch of Galilee by the Romans. However, since Herod's family had converted to Judaism under duress, his Jewishness had come into question by some elements of Judean society."

"i dont know what all that biblical garbage was... "

What kind of answer is that from someone to be honored with being of G-d's chosen people???? that is exactly the point. A Jew who is unfamiliar with her own scriptures is a blind one indeed... When you die, it will then be too late. When you awaken after this life is over, you will see this One whom Israel pierced He will have nail prints in both hands. Then of course, it is too late.

I STRONGLY suggest you reread those passages instead of blowing off G-d's Word.

Let us try another one. Psalm 2 (briefly: The Lord has sent His Anointed One (the Messiah). The Kings of the earth (Herod and Pilate representing Rome) conspired against the Anointed One. Then G-d installs the Anointed One as King of Zion who rules over all. He is the SON. The same son you did not grasp, that in Zechariah, it says Israel will mourn for the ONE THEY PIERCED, Like their ONLY SON: Psalm 2

1 Why do the nations conspire [a]
    and the peoples plot in vain?

2 The kings of the earth take their stand
    and the rulers gather together
    against the LORD
    and against his Anointed One.

3 "Let us break their chains," they say,
    "and throw off their fetters."

4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs;
    the Lord scoffs at them.

5 Then he rebukes them in his anger
    and terrifies them in his wrath, saying,

6 "I have installed my King [c]
    on Zion, my holy hill."

7 I will proclaim the decree of the LORD :
    He said to me, "You are my Son [d] ;
    today I have become your Father. [e]

8 Ask of me,
    and I will make the nations your inheritance,
    the ends of the earth your possession.

9 You will rule them with an iron scepter [f] ;
    you will dash them to pieces like pottery."

10 Therefore, you kings, be wise;
    be warned, you rulers of the earth.

11 Serve the LORD with fear
    and rejoice with trembling.

12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry
    and you be destroyed in your way,
    for his wrath can flare up in a moment.
    Blessed are all who take refuge in him.

#48     Mar 11, 2009
  9. My focus is on Genesis. I've been reading and studying it for years. A tribe of Giants was put in with the southern half of the Jewish nation about the time the northern half took of to the north. They had a genetic difference from the get go. I saw an Israeli weightlifter that weighed about 220 lbs come very close to beating a Russian that weighed 300 in a weight lifting competition once. Try to explain that with "culture /cunning/ etc".

People are so outstandingly dumb on these threads. The answer to everything is in the Bible. Of course maybe you have to be a Jew to understand scripture. I swear, I watch these Bible School guys on TV and I want to puke.. same goes for most of these threads...

#49     Mar 11, 2009
  10. So you are an expert on the Bible?

Self appointed expert, right?

#50     Mar 11, 2009