Why are the Jews so powerful?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by MohdSalleh, Mar 9, 2009.

1. There's one more important part to the story and it's the most essential part. It's genetics and evolution.

When you isolate genes from a larger population, which Jews tend to do on a cultural basis (and I believe this is a smart practice), then that isolated (for the most part) genetic pool will become enhanced. In other words, breed intelligence with intelligence and you have a higher probabilty of getting intelligent children.

They are in essence evolving separately from non Jews.

#11     Mar 10, 2009
  2. I don't know why but I think one of the main reasons is their ability to assume different identities. An example would be a Jew assuming the identity of a Muslim by calling himself "Mohamed Salleh" just for the sole purpose of trashing Muslims.

Many Jews have excelled because of the fact that they are willing to stoop to levels immoral filth others won't.

#12     Mar 10, 2009
  3. fhl

fhl

I know what you mean.

[​IMG]

#13     Mar 10, 2009
  4. Actually I concur with this....my wife and I were discussing all of our run-ins socially and business-wise over the years.
    Most of them were jewish.

#14     Mar 10, 2009
  5. Why is his post racist, if its the truth? How many asian linebackers are there? Blacks are LARGE people. Asians tend to be smaller people. Thats why there are so many blacks in the NFL & NBA. Whats so hard to understand about that?

In addition to what he said, some weaker blacks that were brought over in the slave ships, under extremely bad conditions were "weeded out" of the gene pool. Sad yes, but true.

#15     Mar 10, 2009
  6. So you don't see racism in his post...

#16     Mar 10, 2009
  7. People misuse the words racist and racism quite often.

A bigot is a person that HATES certain people, because of their, race, religion, nationality, haircolor, whatever.

Someone that is prejudice, is a person that PREJUDGES someone based on their religion, race, etc.

A rascist is a person that believes that he is GENETICALLY superior to others based on his particular race.

Based on the above definitions I don't find anything racist about his post. Human history is full of disgusting facts, but the truth is never controversial, it's simply the truth.

#17     Mar 10, 2009
  8. ........but then of course if Momo is black, its a whole different context. :D

#18     Mar 10, 2009
  9. In my opinion, Trout, you're not going to get very far in a debate with ZZZzzzzzzz with an appeal to logic. In the past, he has shown that logic doesn't really play a part in his deliberations. Like for example, the other day we were having a discussion about the bottled water which has become so ubiquitous in the past 10 years and he said that in North America, when you or I use the term bottled water', we are not referring to water bottled in plastic bottles, but rather to water bottled in glass bottles.

Kind of bizarre, right? Who among us would say that when we talk about the health hazards of bottled water these days, we're referring to water bottled in glass??

Anyhow, I bring this up as an example of a situation in which an appeal to logic won't work with ZZZzzzzzzz.

#19     Mar 10, 2009
  10. There's a theory that I heard that attempts to explain competitive advantage within any given setting through several factors (if you're curious look at work done by Thomas Powell). Most importantly, it's 1) population size (self-explanatory), 2) search efficacy (how well the group can locate individuals most likely to outperform), and 3) performance incentives (how individuals are rewarded for outperformance). It's quite clear to me that, in spite of having no luck with #1, the Jewish tradition has managed to perfect #2 and #3.

#20     Mar 10, 2009