Why Are The French So Anti????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wasted_Daytrade, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Stone cold steve austin couldn't defend it more eloquently.

#71     Feb 6, 2003
  2. TM_Direct said : "If you can get a riskless profit, TAKE IT! If you can't, and if the Powell's proofs are confirmed, then France will be there. No worries about it. "

Yeh, well if anyone had had their thinking cap on before they spoke they (France, Germany, Russia) would have realised that by presenting a united front the world would have been able to have Saddam removed without one drop of blood being shed as he would have felt so much pressure that he would have folded his cards and gone into permanent reclusion with his seven billion dollars elsewhere.

Instead the morons chose to provide mental support.

freealways

#72     Feb 6, 2003
  3. JEM made the remark "The fact that people support Sodom (pun) on this board and in UN and the world just leaves me in a state of shock. It makes me conclude that there really is a force of evil battling good in the world. Nothing else could blind peoples intellect so powerfully."

In my opinion there is only one logical explanation why so many people (including journalists) are on Iraq's side and that is because they have been bought (bribed if you like) or put under pressure.

The two losers because they have received valuable contracts
    (they are obviously reasoning that their short term interests are more important than their (and the world's) long term interests and, in Russia's case, because they tried to buy influence in the Middle East and now want to get the money they are owed.

The journalists ? I wouldn't be surprised if a great many of them are on retainers.
    I wonder whether such income would be declared as bribes or as ('public relations') retainer to the taxation department or whether some of them have the money deposited into an overseas account.

The people of influence (with little or no principles) ?
    How do you think they are brought on side ?

(for example, what would be the motivation to give half a mill to someone with no film making expertise to make a film ?
    Now Mr Ritter's example is probably minor. I wonder how many (mor important) people in the public eye got 'bought' in one way or another ?

Is it possible that any of the recipients (be they persons or governments) didn't realise that the gifts or favours came with strings attached ?

freealways

#73     Feb 6, 2003
  4. Man you have no clue (Iraq bribing journalists, funny)... case is closed though,
    so you can always talk to yourself.

#74     Feb 6, 2003
  5. GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER GAME OVER

#75     Feb 6, 2003
  6. msfe

msfe

freealways, who is paying you ?

#76     Feb 6, 2003
  7. Germany and France know that Saddam has at LEAST BIO and GERM weapons, and they might know for sure that he has Nuclear capability.

I still think the main reason they are against having BOOTS on the GROUND is what will be found in IRAQ.

And the trail will lead right back to CENTRAL EUROPE.

IG FARBEN, SEIMENS, and who knows what other industrial companys have their finger prints all over these little mobile labs.

This type of equipment was not manufactured in IRAQ.

For those that think the Inspectors should be given more time.

Consider this, Saddam is not stupid, he is not going to let the inspectors find anything.

Saddam has "lost" tonnes of Bio and Chem products in the last few years.

IRAQ has borders with IRAN, SYRIA, and JORDAN.

You think a terrorist organization could fiqure a way to get some of that product out of the country.

Thats why the END GAME is coming, and not too soon.

#77     Feb 6, 2003
  8. Mr Swoop, so in one mighty Swoop you disarmed my point ?

and, Msfe, please use a bit of common sense, if you've got any that is. If you don't, we understand.

I am not a person in the public eye so where do you get that weird idea from that I may be on someone's payroll ??

What for ? To influence the many people on E.T. who basically have the same outlook as I do ?

I have sense enough to know it would be a waste of time trying to convince the (very) few nutters on the side of righteous Saddam.

freealways

#78     Feb 6, 2003
  9. BERLIN — After Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld lumped Germany in with Libya and Cuba as die-hard opponents of war on Iraq, the German opposition accused Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder on Thursday of isolating the country with his anti-war stance.

The German Conservative Party just woke up to the disaster of Schroder, LOL.

#79     Feb 6, 2003
  10. The posters on this thread can be classified into two categories, believe it or not, idiots is not a criteria. There are idiots everywhere.

Category #1. People who were raised in normal families, with normal values.

Category #2. People, who when were kids, were beat up by bullies, made fun of, received wedgies and other sort of mischief, and being the cowards that they are never acted upon. Then from academic books, liberal parents and other methods found comfort in the "hug a tree" philosophy, and "Lets sing Kumbaya together " treatment.

#80     Feb 6, 2003