Why Are The French So Anti????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wasted_Daytrade, Feb 5, 2003.

1. skeptic123

skeptic123 Guest

I can't believe you guys. In your blind hatred of America you twist absolutely every fact.

You conveniently forget that just a few years ago USA bombed a european christian country for the sake of a european muslim country. How does that fit into you "xenophobic racist religious aggressions" theory.

And of course it is because of "xenophobic racist religious aggressions" that USA defended 2 arab muslim countries (Saudi and Kuweit) in 1992 against Iraq. France was not that anxious to support the war then either. If it was up to France we'd still be negotiating withdrawal of Iraqi troops from Kuweit.

And BTW let me remind you that Germany and France are not the only countries which went through the war. So did Poland, Check Republic, Italy, Spain etc. They were also living under dictatorial regimes for generations. They suffered no less, nevertheless they drew totally different conclusion regarding the situation.

And the fact that you are comparing USA to what Nazi Germany did in WWII is absolutely disgusting. You need to have your head examined.

#61     Feb 5, 2003
  2. WHEN I FIRST STARTED THE THREAD I THOUGHT TO MYSELF
    "Why are the french out to get me when I am long, now I am going to get back at them by bad mouthing them on this ridiuclous trader website"

good idea? hmm I dunno I was just blinded by rage

but now I am so amazed this topic of French Anti-ism seems to be a hot subject

Please lets just leave it be and lets just say the French have no sense of the global economic S&P futures implications, I mean how could they know that what they said in the UN building would make the Street go crazy?

Let us be content that all the French are good for is not wasting shower water, eating fermenting milk and being satisfied because they are doing their part in saving the world by being showing the wide yellow stripe down their backs

:D :D :D :D

#62     Feb 5, 2003
  3. The question is, who's worse, the Germans for having committed atrocities 60 years ago, or the Americans for failing to learn from the example of their bitter experience and rushing headlong to repeat the same xenophobic racist religious aggressions.
    ============================================

That is a great point!!! Well thought out....except you forget that we had to break up germany to keep her from trying to rise up again....The only thing the germans learned was to never invade Russia by land......They also learned the proper way to cook jews and christian children...truthfully, I would take Saddam any day of the week over the actions of the Germans and French....Saddam may have used chemical weapons to stop a rebellion....but to put civilians on a train and GAS them in a chamber or worse, make men women and children strip naked and stand over a dug out trench so you can shoot them? How do you as a NATION carry that out? These were not civilians caught in the cross fire...these were not the actions of a rogue unit in the army...this was an entire NATION at work trying to eliminate another RACE...And the FRENCH cowards handed their JEWS over to the GERMANS to try and appease them......Pathetic....I don't care what Germany or France has to say...they are devious , inherently racist cowards who should do the world a favor and shut their traps...before we shut it for them...again...Pathetic cowards...thats what you are.

#63     Feb 6, 2003
  4. The French are Irrelavant.

Vote.com did a poll on Powell's speech

Question was, did Powell's UN presentation make a case against IRAQ?

85% said yes he did.

The French Never have been relavant because their little VETO Power in the UN is irrelavant.

The UN is irrelavant, because all the resolutions they pass are WORTH NOTHING, are just WALLPAPER without United States Forces to enforce their debating society.

#64     Feb 6, 2003
  5. maybe you should all take a cold shower and go back to watching pro wrestling.

#65     Feb 6, 2003
  6. :D

Yeah, you are probably right but im just defending my country against what i perceive to be unwarranted dispersions...

#66     Feb 6, 2003
  7. oh no, iraq will be using technology and weapons from the iraq/iran war? bring it, and it would be even better for us b/c we are more familiar with those weapons...do u really think we are that dumb, we only sell yesterdays technonlogy and stuff we can easily beat...so i am glad to see you have a memory (so do i) but you are wrong

#67     Feb 6, 2003
  8. not to mention revolution, mexican, and i think even the spanish

#68     Feb 6, 2003
  9. what is wrong with the navy seals, a few of my closest friends are seals, i dont think you want to go there

#69     Feb 6, 2003
  10. there's great points on both sides but bottom line is this is a bad guy capable of bad things and he needs to go, even if there is the slightes hint of any dealings w/ terrorism and there is. to any skeptics...will the world be a safer place w/ or w/out saddam?

and everyone conveniently ignores this FACT! this is not a new war, rather unfinished business...remember we WON the gulf war and sadam negotiated to save HIS ass, and now he negotiates like we are on his terms! he has not lived up to the terms he agreed to. anyone want to stick up for Kim and NK too
    frankly i blame clinton and his failed policy of containment and pulling inspectors out of iraq and not being more proactive against foreign threats, but nobody wants a war when the good times are rolling....

#70     Feb 6, 2003