Why Are The French So Anti????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wasted_Daytrade, Feb 5, 2003.

1. ok, well, let's leave it to that, 'cause it's obvious that one cannot take an objective stance (it quickly goes to the holster héhé).
    You cowboys ;)
    Let's see what happens.

Go ahead and boycott French and German products ;)
    I'll keep the BMW's and the Mercedes, and the Universal movies that come out (oh damn it's French now...), and the Warcraft III's (darn it's French too 'cause Blizzard is owned by V), and the good wine and Adidas and what not. Good thinking guys,
    you should be Navy Seals.

#41     Feb 5, 2003
  2. Momento

Momento

Cause the French and German have a SHORT on crude... and the US is LONG - - - :confused:

#42     Feb 5, 2003
  3. Go ahead and boycott French and German products ;)
    I'll keep the BMW's and the Mercedes, and the Universal movies that come out (oh damn it's French now...), and the Warcraft III's (darn it's French too 'cause Blizzard is owned by V), and the good wine and Adidas and what not. Good thinking guys,
    you should be Navy Seals.

LMAO!!!! that's THE BEST YOU HAVE TO OFFER?

ADIDAS SNEAKERS????????:D
    BMW???
    WINE????

PLEASE, YOU JEALOUS EUROPEAN LOSER....GET OUT OF MY county BEFORE I GIVE YOU A WINE ENEMA INTHE BACK OF YOUR BMW!!

#43     Feb 5, 2003
  4. hahah the salvation army has more firepower

thats hilarious

:D :D :D

#44     Feb 5, 2003
  5. OK thats enough French bashing for now.

You know... you should get off the French because I just got off Swoop's Mom

enough is enough!!!

#45     Feb 5, 2003
  6. TGregg

TGregg

That would be impossible. :D

#46     Feb 5, 2003
  7. Yep, that's the strongest argument so far for this war from a truly enlightened mind. I am for now too. :D

Enough for today. 3 months from now, I bet everyone will think that the French were much smarter than they seem to be today.

#47     Feb 5, 2003
  8. They would take their little bells and use it on the vaunted french male...as he runs for coverage amongst his sheep!...vive le france!

what a joke! how do the French live with themselves? And why won't they shower?????? Is this so other animals will find them more attractive?

Q: How do you separate French men from the sheep?

A: With a crow-bar!!!

#48     Feb 5, 2003
  9. Tell me TM Direct, with a handle like
    AOL Instant Messenger Handle: wilmadickfit4u

Do you really think I will take you seriously? EVER?

You know, one thing I've noticed, is that you shouldn't put your eggs in the same basket, so while I know your viewpoint and you think you're like 100% of your fellow americans (me included), you're actually probably in the minority of those who want to go and flat out bomb Iraq with no international support.

Get your facts straight friend, France and Germany, are not against war, they are against an unsubstantiated war.
    If the US government does a good job, I see no reason why OUR "allies" won't join too.

You have to read some more books man, it's pathetic. Oh BTW you're on ignore ;)

#49     Feb 5, 2003
  10. Tell me TM Direct, with a handle like
    AOL Instant Messenger Handle: wilmadickfit4u

============================================

well, there i was with your mom and................:D :D :D :D

#50     Feb 5, 2003