Why Are The French So Anti????

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wasted_Daytrade, Feb 5, 2003.

1. Guys, you gotta stop your american mumbo jumbo idealistic CNN, FOX news, Jerry Springer driven minds and understand that cultures differ.
    America is a new country, wasn't there about 200 years ago, but France, UK (which just follows the US like a sheep BTW) and Germany have had colonies and extremely strong empires. They have a lot of experience in the domain of warfare and many academics who have learned from the war. America has never suffered a war on its territory on a large scale. It's easy to say, let's send these guys overthere, who cares? I'm safe in my little bunker in central Kansas.

I recall this line from Spider Man " From great power, comes great responsibility" héhé, well if Spider Man has responsibilities, maybe the government should too.

France, just so happens to be responsible in trying to find a resolution to this crisis. They are NOT denying military support to the coalition, they are trying to limit LOSS OF LIVES.
    If you can get a riskless profit, TAKE IT! If you can't, and if the Powell's proofs are confirmed, then France will be there. No worries about it.

Don't make more enemies than you can afford. Rumsfeld did a terrible mistake at singling out Germany and France.

#31     Feb 5, 2003

2. Dont' forget the recent revelation that the French are one of the nations that have sold Iraq a lot of the stuff needed for bio/MD weapons - can you guess who the other country is, Herr traders?

:p Paul

#32     Feb 5, 2003
  3. taodr

taodr

Maybe France (and Germany for that matter) don't want the world to find out they have been exchanging dangerous technology for illegal Iraqi oil.

#33     Feb 5, 2003
  4. They looking for a war they are sure they can lose. But they also need to take heavy losses and have the enemy sleep with their women.

#34     Feb 5, 2003
  5. or maybe it's that American stuff Saddam will use against coalition troops.

Don't forget Saddam has been armed and trained by the US to go against Iran, but your little brains can't go back that far.
    Too bad ;)

#35     Feb 5, 2003
  6. France, just so happens to be responsible in trying to find a resolution to this crisis. They are NOT denying military support to the coalition, they are trying to limit LOSS OF LIVES.
    If you can get a riskless profit, TAKE IT! If you can't, and if the Powell's proofs are confirmed, then France will be there. No worries about it.

Don't make more enemies than you can afford. Rumsfeld did a terrible mistake at singling out Germany and France.

===========================================

Please spare me this rubbish about war and empires and all this other goop,....It's really pathetic.....And what does RUmsfield haeve to fear about Germany? They are over...insignificant has beens who have no clout and truthfully, I for one am boycotting...I would urge every one to boycott anything from France or Germany...they are cowardly racist pigs....and truthfully, the USA craps bigger then Germany and France combined....Here's hoping thet the US "accidently hits their embassy in iraq" when we start dropping them....

#36     Feb 5, 2003
  7. Lives have already been lost. Its just like the french to come in when its too late and try to save lives.

Plus if these screwball frenchmen drag this thing on then the optimal time for a middle east engagement will pass and thus risking more coalition soldiers lives by possibly making them fight a war in the dead of summer in the middle east.

The French just dont know what they are doing, they should give up their security counsel seat to say Burundi...I am sure Burundi will serve the world better than France ever has

#37     Feb 5, 2003

8. 1) If you do live in the US, get your unpatriotic ass out. If not, then your ignorance is showing through like a beacon.

2) As a nation of 50 states, name one time the US has invaded or conquered any other nation purely to expand or profit. Yet everyone expects our country to hand out BILLIONS in foreign aid.

3) What is the first country (possible exception of England) that would be expected to come help either France or Germany if Iraq or any other country attacks them? USA again.

Those two countries are supposed to be our ALLIES now. They just don't want to step up to the plate. This doesn't have anything to do with cultural differences, it has to do with courage. Or lack thereof.

Also it is rumoured that those two nations are Saddam's primary providers of materiels needed for Bio/Terror weapons.

Sorry for harsh tone but you don't have proper perspective on this.

Paul

#38     Feb 5, 2003
  9. California had a large GDP then France last year and our SALVATION ARMY has more fire power then their entire military...and they are in the security council? Please....It's over for Europe....At least the English are smart...they jump on our coattails and let their prodigal son take them for a ride..When all is said and done, this action is going to cost germany and france so much because of Boycotts....Pathetic cowards

Peppe le peu!!!! Jacques is a whoossy and the french women are ugly waifs who don't shave their underarms.....It keeps them more attractive to the french man....

#39     Feb 5, 2003
  10. The Civil War did not count?

#40     Feb 5, 2003