Why are the Arabs & Palestinians so stupid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cutten, May 5, 2004.

1. Lol. Bull-fucking-shit.

To compare the actions of the Israelis then to the Palestinians now is absoutely ludicrous. This isn't the first post you've made covering up for the idiocies of palis and fundie muslims with paper thin logic. Do you really think anyone besides yourself is buying it?

#21     May 6, 2004
  2. the people living in Izrahell are a race cult masaquerading as a religion.....it's obvious to the entire world and the haze of the hollowCOST is lifting.

grimer11

#22     May 6, 2004
  3. Perhaps. But that's only cause you're all pussies (except the stalwart Brits, of course).

And kindly write all future posts in German, otherwise known as the languageyoupussieswouldbespeakingtodayhadthegreatusanotsavedyourlillyliveredasses.

Thanks in advance. . . . pussy.

#23     May 6, 2004
  4. BSAM

BSAM

It's a combination of stupidity/pride/hate.

#24     May 6, 2004
  5. Is THAT right?? Wow, well, having never studied those events directly (haven't had time) I always just presumed it was a quick knee jerk reaction and the bombs were dropped in like, a week or so after.

Are you telling me that PH happened THEN we developed the bombs???

I don't believe that. Pls show me a reference in your history allegation.

#25     May 7, 2004
  6. imo many arabs behave like pre-enlightened europe some 500 years ago.

Far-eastern filosophy/religion has always been ahead anyway.

#26     May 7, 2004
  7. msfe

msfe

... just like post-enlightened "reborn Christian" fundamentalist/evangelical America in the 21st century

#27     May 7, 2004
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you want try this link TradeOff : http://inventors.about.com/library/weekly/aa050300a.htm

The attack on Pearl was in Dec. 1941, the first succesful test of the bomb wasn't until July 1945.

#28     May 7, 2004
  9. Hoping you're just being sarcastic - otherwise public schools have indeed hit the bottom rung.

#29     May 8, 2004
  10. Pretty scary, huh? Perhaps he should sue.

#30     May 8, 2004