Why are the Arabs & Palestinians so stupid?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Cutten, May 5, 2004.

1. don't many european countries support the US in iraq?

doesn't fundamental islam commit terrorist acts in europe?

there will be world war. just wait and see.

#11     May 6, 2004
  2. msfe

msfe

#12     May 6, 2004
  3. ever see a bunch of head-bobbing muslims with a koran book under their noses? in particular when it's a group of 5 year olds doing it? that's your answer right there.

will the world ever learn indoctrinating children into religion is NOT a good thing--no matter what the religion.

#13     May 6, 2004
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

We didn't actually have the bomb until very late in the war, long after their attack on pearl harbor

but yes it was stupid in that they misjudged our ability to recover and win a war of attrition

#14     May 6, 2004
  5. Actually, they don't have to go on hunger strikes. All they HAD to do and need to do are actually go back to negotiating in GOOD FAITH. I mean, they were offered over 95% of the West Bank and Gaza, and airport for crying out loud, tons of money for development, and much more, and left the table to resume suicide bombings instead of taking the offer (as many in Arafat's negotiating committee actually felt they should do) or continuing to negotiate. Hunger strikes? How about just showing good faith and an actual desire for peace.

#15     May 6, 2004
  6. Good post... although I am dismayed by the stupidity and sheer evil of the American policymakers (they are as stupid as the palistinian bastids), I recognize Israel's right to defend herself from the terrorists... Israel is doing the right thing... unlike Bush and his fellow scumbags...

All Civilized People have a moral obligation to support the State of Israel, our most solid ally... the only good thing that I can praise Bush for is his steadfast support of our War Hero, Ariel Sharon...

Eretz Israel! ... and Shalom to you all...

May God Bless Israel in her continued fight against Evil... and God Bless the IDF, within which I have several close friends...

#16     May 6, 2004
  7. Palestinians are pretty evil, have you seen how they send their kids out to die...

#17     May 6, 2004
  8. I think too much emphasis is placed on resolving conflicts. Sometimes they can't be resolved. That's why history is the story of one war after another. I fear our feminized educational system has failed to teach students that, and the current obsession with tearing down our own culture and achievements in the name of multiculturalism has rendered a generation of Americans unable to tell good from evil.

This Iraqi prison story is a perfect example. You would think they released videos showing our troops just rounding up people at random, sexually abusing them, then shooting them. Can you honestly say the reaction would be any different? A lot of POW's who were tortured by the Japanese or North Koreans would have been very happy to take someone's place in the human pyramid. Basically, it is unseemly, but that's about it. It is hardly the human rights outrage of the century.

Readen has it about right in analyzing the Arabs, particularly the Palestinians. Oneof the hardest things to do is understand the motivations of people who are just so totally different from you they might as well be space aliens. And just because you finally are able to understand someone doesn't mean you agree with them, their objectives or their tactics.

#18     May 6, 2004
  9. Don't limit your view to fundamentalist muslims - fundamentalism in EVERY religion is often used as a veil over underlying political motivations.

Fundamentalist Christian's "logic" often looks pretty damn stupid to other humans too.

BTW, when the Israelis were indiscriminantly bombing and killing the British and others in the pre-statehood days, they were considered terrorists and didn't limit their assaults to solely military targets.

#19     May 6, 2004
  10. RM and 50cent IMO, got it right; even if all the Jews left Israel, there would be more killing, terror, etc. Who would be the next group? My guess is the Christians left in the Holy Lands and in Lebanon.

Recall the lesson of the aftermath of the Crusades:

After they were over, Catholics went after other Christians (Cathars to name one group), who did not follow their way, leading to the deaths of 1000s most of whom if I remember correctly did not believe as did the Cathars. This started a chain of events now known as the Inquisition.

You got to love "peace loving" religions.

DS

#20     May 6, 2004